Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Case Feeder Stand

Thanks guys it’s actually pretty simple just some black pipe with the flange that screws right to it mounted right to the bench the other benefit was I ran all the wiring through the pipe underneath the bench so everything is out of sight. Here is a more recent picture

0F429567-EB8E-477F-81D5-E95585DDD108.jpeg

1 hour ago, MJC082581 said:

I like that idea with the little catch tubes for the case feeder debris!! Are they just Velcro’d on there? 

Yep they were just a couple plastic tubes that 1911 recoil springs came in and I cut them down and Velcro them on there. 

22 minutes ago, tmz said:

Yep they were just a couple plastic tubes that 1911 recoil springs came in and I cut them down and Velcro them on there. 

I like it a lot. I’m definitely stealing that idea. I was literally thinking of what to use a few days ago and this seems perfect 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Chapo said:

TMZ, that set up is incredible.  But, since you only have one case feeder, how did you get a 1050 without the feeder?

The loading presses are Mark 7 Evolutions, they are not Dillon 1050s

and just purchased the Case feeder separately from Dillon 

and Thanks!

2 hours ago, clw42 said:

TMZ, what are you using for the case feed tube?

The spring drop tube assembly from the Case feeder is from Mark7 it’s what they use for the Case feeders. 

On 4/14/2022 at 3:25 PM, ltdmstr said:

These were made on a 3D printer and attach to the back of the case feed bowls with velcro.

IMG_2860.jpg

Do you have a source where I could buy one?

Edited by 67isb

ltdmstr the rollsizer is working perfect, I just had to brace the case feeder stand, tons of slop. With the DA red plate I can run all 6 pins, cranks out the brass. Cant wait for the new Dillon auto drive for my other RL1100 press.

Edited by Johnnymazz