Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sight Pusher Tool

Andy9

I have a few CZ75 pistoles that i am installing sights on in preparation for some division changes that i will be making this next year.

I have swapped sights by hand, but with a few to do, I am hoping for a little easer go about it.

What brand or modal would you recommend? 

On 12/15/2021 at 11:23 AM, dapribek said:

I also recommend the MGW if you are serious about doing pistol sights and can justify the costs; which should be easy if your doing several pistols!

I have a Pro model and the precision of how these tools remove and install sights are second to none..........IMO!

👍

The MGW tool is awesome, super well built and will last forever. Do not forget to oil the threads on the pusher though, I've seen people that did and mangled the threading as a result, when pushing super stuck sights

For CZ rears I am very happy with the sight pusher sold by CZCustom, about $100 shipped. 
You will need to do the brute force portion of the install /removal the old fashioned hammer and punch way on sights that are not the set screw type, after that fine positioning is easy. 

I apricate the input from all of you.

Has anyone used this one, Real Avid Master Sight Pusher? What do you think?

https://www.opticsplanet.com/real-avid-master-sight-pusher-tool.html 

The the $100 range was where i was trying to stay, and the one on Amazon looks good, but if there is a better quality for a little extra, I would see value in that. Of course, I would love a professional grade, but using a few times a year (my need right now) and may be rarely in the future, that isnt justifiable.  

On 12/20/2021 at 11:06 AM, Hansb57 said:

This looks like what I have. The brand is VISM. Need to read up more. Tried it and had issues with it slipping.