Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Merlin's avatar(s)

I didn't see the avatar, but if it was the .gif I figure it was from your posts; then here's a violence free, and almost funnier version.

I think it was made and belongs to a forum member at SA dot com, so I don't think it's free for use.

titlerobothoven1bo.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The holiday seasonal stress is very real and takes it's toll on people this time of year. Let's all hold hands and think positive thoughts that Merlin can make it through this. He is a wonderful guy who obviously has a major identity crisses. ;)

Think humor everyone :P

Rick

The holiday seasonal stress is very real and takes it's toll on people this time of year. Let's all hold hands and think positive thoughts that Merlin can make it through this. He is a wonderful guy who obviously has a major identity crisses. ;)

Think humor everyone :P

Rick

Holiday Stress Holiday Stress Holiday Stress Holiday Stress

(Insert photo of exploding head.)

Edited by Merlin Orr

Maybe we need a new forum nomenclature addition.

Deltatarist

Noun, A forum member that embraces a dynamic identity with thier avitar. Confusing some members while tempting other members to worry of the sanity of the user...

Photo insert; Merlin Orr. One of the less distressing portraits hopefully!!!

Merlin, judging by your erratic behavior, you are about to slip into a deep dark abyis my friend. Please seek professional help TODAY. We are all concerned for your health. When you are a teenager you are suppose to wonder who you are and search for an identity. The over 30 crowd should have their stuff together by now. Get a hold of yourself man before it is toooooo late.

Please note that I have no avatar. Never have. Reason: computer challenged. I shoot a gun once in a while but don't play with computers enough. In my case it is best to remain faceless.

Rick

......The over 30 crowd should have their stuff together by now. Get a hold of yourself man before it is toooooo late.

Merlin, if I may be so bold, appears to adhere to the credo that I have adopted over the years.

"I may have to grow old, but I don't have to grow up"

Fine words to live by, IMHO

dj

I like it.

Is that from Sin City? I know I've seen that guy somewhere.

It's the character Ruby Rhod (Chris Tucker) from The Fifth Element.

av-2898.gif

-Chet

45dv8 is asking about the one he had two avatars ago. It's hard to keep up, I know. He's trying a different look every day or so now.

......The over 30 crowd should have their stuff together by now. Get a hold of yourself man before it is toooooo late.

Merlin, if I may be so bold, appears to adhere to the credo that I have adopted over the years.

"I may have to grow old, but I don't have to grow up"

Fine words to live by, IMHO

dj

dj, you have the only avatar on the entire Forum that I am jealous of! The flying kid it just to good! I simply love it!

Perhaps Merlin is suffering from an infinitely terminal (or terminally infinite) multiple avatar disorder..... :lol:

Recent quote from a friend... (that I adopted immediately): "I'm too old to be 'young', and too young to be 'old.'" B)

• 1 month later...