Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

More Cowbell!

3quartertime

I found the sketch particularly funny when I saw it on television, because our club had just done a match with a rock 'n roll theme. One of the stages was called "Don't Fear The Reaper". Now, I almost can't listen to the song without hearing "More Cowbell!"

L

what's really funny is that when will ferral hosted the SNL this past summer, 'queens of the stonage' were guest band. in their song 'little sister', has the cow bell in it. will ferral came out dress just like the BOC dude banging away on the cow bell. now, that was funny.

lynn

what's really funny is that when will ferral hosted the SNL this past summer, 'queens of the stonage' were guest band. in their song 'little sister', has the cow bell in it. will ferral came out dress just like the BOC dude banging away on the cow bell. now, that was funny.

lynn

+1!! My wife hadn't seen the original skit, so she didn't get it. Now I can show it to her! :)

I've heard a radio station play that Queens of the Stone Age song, or another cowbell song by Hot Hot Heat, edited with the audio from the SNL "More Cowbell" skit. Freakin' hilarious to be listening to a song start on the radio and hear Christopher Walken yelling, "Hold it, hold it. I gotta have more cowbell!"

That was one of the greats, however the best skit ever was the "jackass" featuring Kenny Rogers. I dont think it was ever approved by MTV or Jackass, but it was the funniest skit I have ever seen.

"cuz nobody wins in the dairy challenge"

Old SNL skit, with Christopher Walken as host.

You gotta love Will Ferrel (USC Alum' Hooah!).

Plus...Blue Oyster Cult adds a nice twist too (I know it's actors).

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

P.S. Always remember:

"Babies...before we leave here...you'll all be wearing gold plated diapers."

• 5 months later...