Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GrayGuns Laser-Sculpted P320 Tungsten-Infused Grip Module

eboadway

I bought one after receiving an email that a limited number were available. Very nice stippling, a great improvement over the stock grip. Their web pics don't show stippling on the right side, with the addition of "Grayguns" text. The price was $320. I'm happy with it after 500 rounds today!

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

Edited by eboadway

• 7 months later...
14 hours ago, Butterpuc said:

is this legal in carry optics?  I see that the Legion grip module is.

Yes.  For a Sig P320 the "gun" is the part with the serial number on it.  For P320's that is the Fire Control Unit.  Extensive discussion in this thread including a response from DNROI Troy McManus.

Check the rulebook - Appendix D7 - Carry Optics Division 21.4 - Grips 

BC

7 hours ago, BillChunn said:

Yes.  For a Sig P320 the "gun" is the part with the serial number on it.  For P320's that is the Fire Control Unit.  Extensive discussion in this thread including a response from DNROI Troy McManus.

Check the rulebook - Appendix D7 - Carry Optics Division 21.4 - Grips 

BC

Thank you for the link to that discussion, I had not seen that before.

The first thing I did was go to Appendix D7, but wasn't clear about the "grip panels" statement...  and your link clarified that.  Thanks again.

Edited by Butterpuc

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2021 at 3:50 PM, fedupflyer said:

How grippy is it as compared to using grip tape?

Mine just arrived last week so there is only one practice session and one match using it.

Depending on who's grip tape you use or if you did it yourself following the YouTube video, IMHO the grip with the Gray Guns frame is much better than stock.  One of the guys at the club has the carbide "sand" glued to his grip and it is very aggressive to a point where it was uncomfortable for me to shoot.  

The Gray Guns grip is very repeatable on the draw for hand placement with the thumb rest for the take-down lever.

YMMV

BC

Edited by BillChunn

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm building a quasi legion. The last part I need to decide on is the grip. I'm between the gray guns as shown in this post or the stippled legion grip from Springer Precision. They are almost the same price but the Gray guns comes with the factory grip weight (of which I'd like to know if it weighs the same or less then the SSI tungsten weight), mag release (would be swapped for extended with oversized button) and magwell (useless for CO, well until the next rule change). So anyone tried the stippled one from SP?

1 hour ago, Butterpuc said:

I have recently noticed on the Sig website, there are different sizes of Legion grips... Is this the circumference?  Does Springer or Gray Guns have different sizes too? or what is their sizes compared to the Legion?

https://www.sigsauer.com/txg-grip-module.html

The Gray Guns tungsten grip that was just purchased shows so it looks to be a medium.  When I called GG support, they said that they laser engrave whatever is available at the time from Sig.

BC

GG-Med.jpg

Edited by BillChunn
Pic

I ended up getting the Large legion grip right from Sig minus the magwell and weight. Then bought the SSI tungsten weight. I like the large much better then the M on the girlfriends legion.