Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finding someone's USPSA classification

Russty

I'm curious what the classification of someone in my club is. We shoot different days so I don't see him anymore. But, as a high "C", I'd love to find out if he is an M or even a GM, so I feel better about losing to him. How can I find his class with just his name?

You can go to “club resources” and on the drop down menu you’ll click on “Lookup by Name” to type the name of the person you want to look for.

I think you have to be an authorized uploader of your club’s match results to be able to access this type of info.

45 minutes ago, Nathanb said:

Pull his member number from PractiScore. I think you can still see that

That's how you do it.  Find his member number in the match results and plug it in the USPSA member classification lookup

Edited by SGT_Schultz

On 6/17/2020 at 7:27 PM, George16 said:

You can go to “club resources” and on the drop down menu you’ll click on “Lookup by Name” to type the name of the person you want to look for.

I think you have to be an authorized uploader of your club’s match results to be able to access this type of info.

You don't have to be affiliated with any club to perform this search.

5 hours ago, Russty said:

This is very club level stuff, not on Practiscore. I'll just ask around, I'm really hoping he's as good as he seems, for me to be beat so bad!

If results aren't on PractiScore how do you know he is beating you?