Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nearly Two Years Ago

Shooter Grrl

I started this thread Nov 4, 2003 http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...opic=8818&st=25 telling y'all about my new house in Tennessee.

Almost exactly 2 years later, here we are again!:rolleyes:

Made the offer last week, haggled a bit, but finally we're under contract and expect to close Oct 31! No pond at this one, and it's certainly not got 3 acres, but it is a half acre lot which are pretty rare around here in a subdivision!

We also increased our bedroom count a tad - it's got FIVE :) So if anybody ever gets stuck at the Cincy airport, just holler!

At any rate, just one more move and I'm done, finally, again! Anybody feel sorry for me yet?

post-1841-1129049901_thumb.jpg

sigh...getting the itch myself....been almost 15 years in one spot, and I haven't spent that much time in one place since I was born....

I hear those wild geese honking and want to see where they are going!

Looks a lot like the various development that occurred HERE in the 1990's, so I know what those monsters are worth. You're going to have to sell a couple of guns along the way, I bet...... Hey, I thought you two were out of work...! (Gah, do each of the dang' cats get a bedroom or somthing...??!!) <_<:P

Looks a lot like the various development that occurred HERE in the 1990's, so I know what those monsters are worth.  You're going to have to sell a couple of guns along the way, I bet...... Hey, I thought you two were out of work...! (Gah, do each of the dang' cats get a bedroom or somthing...??!!) <_<  :P

No sales of firearms necessary to finance the purchase Siggy. We're both working, finally!

Actually, the 2nd floor will probably never get used, there's three bedrooms up there. In order the get the "real" living space that we wanted this is what we ended up with! 1st floor master and a den/bedroom on the first floor along with a formal dining room and breakfast area. Same space as the last one, but the garage is NEXT to the house rather than under it!

Kath and David,

Congratulations! So Kath, at the top of your post closing to do list, is there an item that reads: Find better job for David, far enough away, so we need to move again? :lol::lol:

Do this a couple more times, and you could be in a serious mansion....

That place is really nice. I remember being jealous when you first posted the pics two years ago of the pond. I wanted to go fishing. Good luck on the move. I hate moving since I have done it like 5 times in 8 years.

Kath and David,

Congratulations!  So Kath, at the top of your post closing to do list, is there an item that reads:  Find better job for David, far enough away, so we need to move again?  :lol:  :lol:

Do this a couple more times, and you could be in a serious mansion....

OH no - I'm done moving Nik! No mas - I give up. I told David if he didn't like this job, too damn bad :o

Wow 3 car garage. Sweet! a bay to put dry fire targets in!!!

nice looking house, how far is it from the range?

It's a little closer to both Oxford and MRPC - but only cause it's closer to the interstate :)

The heated/cooled basement will have the shop and dry fire bay - the garage is just for the cars, and my new mower, of course!

In Eugene, depending on the age of the home, you're looking at $400K or more, depending on amenities, countertop materials, flooring, electronic systems, HVAC type, etc. And this in a town where there are hardly any decent jobs. Makes you frackin' wonder, doesn't it...???? :angry::angry::angry: