Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dust cover for SRO

Tubguy

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, George16 said:

Dream plastic cover looks nice. It’s cheap too considering you pay $9.95 for a pair plus shipping.

https://dreamplastics.com/product-category/scope-covers/

Just ordered 2 pair. The price is definitely right. Already have the Range Panda covers but find them a little bulky. Will give the Dreamplastic ones a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Range Panda makes great stuff and awesome customer service.  Saw him at a match and mentioned how the cover doesn't sit flush with my optic mount and that i was just going to use a hot knife on it. He told me they revised it and it does now and he sent me a updated one for free.  

They also are made in a way that they're flexible when off the optic but rigid for protection whe on it.  Perfect product. 

On 1/5/2020 at 12:01 PM, Hooked said:

Just ordered 2 pair. The price is definitely right. Already have the Range Panda covers but find them a little bulky. Will give the Dreamplastic ones a try.

Update:  Got my Dreamplastic SRO covers and they are excellent. Very much OEM quality.

One thing, their website is somewhat misleading in that they state that the SRO covers are sold in sets of 2 and the price is $9.50. However, the price is per cover not per set. So I thought I ordered 2 sets for $19 but what I got was only 1 pair.  Still pretty cheap so I’m satisfied overall.

Another huge vote for Range Panda. Be warned, going to their website is dangerous. You will end up buying many things! I went to order a 510C cover and ended up getting that, some 650 stuff, a grip enhancer belt attachment, Hundo stand, and more. Amazing service as well!

1 minute ago, Bwillis said:

Range panda for my xl and love it.. as stated above going to their site is dangerous for your bank account. I bought everything they make for a 650 and the hundo lift. 

Yep! I am about to order a cover for my Max and hopefully not too much else. The hundo lift is pure genius. Now I can do two at a time and you get a much better plunk feel as well. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/20/2020 at 4:50 PM, terrydoc said:

Does anyone know if any of their products will fit a Sig Romeo 1 with shroud? The Romeo 1 cover states it won't but just wondering if any other might go close.

My new Romeo 1Pro came with a cover that fits with the shroud on it.  You may want to check with Sig and see if that is something you can get.