Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig MPX PCC FTF

Pfff as for reliability I don't know. FTF with 124 gn hollow points PF 132, FTF with 147gn RN with slower powder PF 133. Loaded longer, shorter tried everything. Cleaned all several times then 50 rounds go ok, then FTF's... Maybe load even hotter???

Factory 115 gns PF 150 no problem...

Failure to fire? Like the 9mm round is in the chamber in battery and doesn't go bang?

I have 2 MPXs. Both took a couple hundred rounds to get broken in. Your power factory might be a bit low for a brand new gun with mags fully loaded. Factory 115 FMJ type ammo will be closer to 150PF out of your rifle.

My 147gr load runs 138PF in my carbine. Same load is 129PF out of a hand gun

I ran about 500 rounds of WWB and just lubed mine until I was ready to start with handloads. Cleaned it up good and now eats a steady diet of 124 JHP and 147 JHP with zero issues. Out of a pistol, they're 130pf. Never chrono’d out of the MPX.   

I posted in your other thread load for function not power factor, its gas operated gun, use more powder by lightening the bullet and or slowing the powder and it will run. My new pcc is much less picky than my gen 2. When I stopped trying to use pistol loads and developed loads just for the mpx all of my problems dissapeared.

I had great luck with both my gen 2 and PCC model MPXs using either 4.0-4.1 Gr sport pistol and win231 @ 1.125-1.130 OAL. Bullets used were either 124 Gr PD or RMR JHP (loaded this to 1.102-1.104). 

The only time I had a fail to extract was due to the failure of the extractor.