Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What is going on with Stock 2 & 3 prices ?

IHAVEGAS

11 hours ago, MacLethal said:

From what I’ve learned there is a MAP being strictly enforced by EAA/IFG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesnt seem like IFG is being as strict about it so far. EAA on the other hand is really going after companies listing stuff for under MAP.

They must have dealers complaining about some of these online companies selling them for volume and literally making dollars on them to the point where the brick and mortar shops can’t afford to sell them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, MacLethal said:

They must have dealers complaining about some of these online companies selling them for volume and literally making dollars on them to the point where the brick and mortar shops can’t afford to sell them.

I would believe this. If they want to branch out to non-competition shooters then they need to increase visibility, and getting them into shops is one of the only real ways to do that so people can actually handle them. 

Anecdotal, but I have literally never seen a Tanfo in a gun shop; the only people I know with Tanfos shoot USPSA. Conversely, almost every single gun shop I've stepped into in the last year has a Shadow 2 on display, and I know a ton of non-competition shooters that have a Shadow 2. 

• 2 months later...

Yeah, these new prices suck.  I never got around to getting a second Limited Custom in .38 Super, I was watching the last one on GB and it was listed at a great price, like 1050 before the auction disappeared.

Fast forward a few months and now they are back, but pushing 1400.  Ouch.........

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2019 at 7:37 PM, rc-golfer said:

Oak Hill Guns have pretty good cash prices on their Tanfoglios. Does anyone have any problems buying a gun from them.

You weren’t kidding I might up my budget and get that blue limited😛. I absolutely don’t need it but that doesn’t make me want it less lol

• 1 month later...