Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kita Busse movement class

RawTime

Yo guys, just wanted to throw up a quick lil post about the class I just took. It was dope. 

I was was skeptical as to how much I would learn , as I feel my movement is pretty good. 

And man. It was a lot. She fine tuned A lot of my entry and exit “moves”, and also helps with other movements , translations, even tracking with eyes. 

If you have a chance. Definitely take it, I guarantee your not too good haha. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

15 minutes ago, PatJones said:

Does she have qualifications outside of being a B class production shooter?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'll at least partially vouch for her. Disclaimer: she's my friend BUT! I've not taken a class, just talked with her about stuff and she's helped me out. Most people, when told to run to a place, just go and do it. But running isn't JUST running, there are better/more efficient ways to do it, and she works on that at least. Also I have friends who are M/GM shooters that have taken her class that I was.... skeptical I guess, about, so I talked to them about what they learned and they said she was legit. It has, at the very least, convinced me to go take her class and give her money at my first opportunity.

kita.jpg

22 hours ago, PatJones said:

Does she have qualifications outside of being a B class production shooter?

She markets herself as a movement coach, not a shooting coach. If you look at a lot of coaches of other individual sports from golf, tennis, gymnastics etc. you will notice that most have not been world class athletes. Nick Bollitieri was a hack in regards to tennis ability but he has been instrumental in success of many world class tennis stars (Andre Agassi, Jim Courier, Monica Seles etc., etc).

Now, I have not taken her course, and do not know whether she is a good instructor. However, others have said it helped  I did get her book and it does have good info.

2 hours ago, EmergencyDad said:

FWIW, the book was a pleasant surprise.  Well written, thorough, and grounded in research to a large degree.  If you are skeptical, it's certainly a less expensive way to evaluate the concepts she is teaching.  Good luck.

$42 fer the book?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 10:20 PM, RawTime said:

Yo guys, just wanted to throw up a quick lil post about the class I just took. It was dope. 

I was was skeptical as to how much I would learn , as I feel my movement is pretty good. 

And man. It was a lot. She fine tuned A lot of my entry and exit “moves”, and also helps with other movements , translations, even tracking with eyes. 

If you have a chance. Definitely take it, I guarantee your not too good haha. 

How much does Kita charge for a class?