Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Posted (edited)

Any advice on 3 gun carts?

presently looking at Rugged Gear and Range runner carts

to carry rifle, shotgun, pistol bag and ammo.

Edited by Hunter1998
Correction

A buddy of mine uses a rugged gear cart.  they are nice, but I went to Sams and bought a cart for $50 and added gun racks.  It folds flat and works fine.

gun cart.jpg

Similar to above.  When my last kid out grew his 3 wheel baby jogger, it got gun holders, shallow plastic box,

hull bag, and cup holders, and taa daa  /rugged gear wannabe.

Pushing a jogging stroller is easier than pulling a cart. Pick one up cheap/free on FB marketplace, add some ATV gun mounts, go use it.

I first started off with a jogging stroller and soon switched over to a cart like the one posted above. The reason, the cart takes up way less room in the car. My brother and I attend matched together and we quickly ran out of room while trying to pack up the car, with the carts it all fits into the trunk of my car. Thats 2 carts, 2 rifle/shotgun cases, 2 range bags, 2 ammo cans. While pushing a stroller is easier over the varied terrain at most ranges, pulling a cart between bays is not a big deal to me.

I ended up buying a Gorilla wagon from Home Depot. I liked the idea of modifying a jogging stroller but then I decided I can actually use the wagon for hauling things (like retaining wall stones and bags of gravel) around the yard when necessary. 

I just had a couple of kids so I could turn the jogging strollers into gun carts. 😁

I got a two seat jogging stroller and ordered the gun racks for it from amazon.  have about 100 bucks in it and it holds all my crap.... I shoot open so I have tons of stuff to drag around haha.  they key was getting it to fit in the trunk of my car...it was originaly for multigun but now I take it to all my matches.  best thing I have right now for hauling gear