Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 gun carts

• 3 weeks later...

I first started off with a jogging stroller and soon switched over to a cart like the one posted above. The reason, the cart takes up way less room in the car. My brother and I attend matched together and we quickly ran out of room while trying to pack up the car, with the carts it all fits into the trunk of my car. Thats 2 carts, 2 rifle/shotgun cases, 2 range bags, 2 ammo cans. While pushing a stroller is easier over the varied terrain at most ranges, pulling a cart between bays is not a big deal to me.

• 1 month later...

I ended up buying a Gorilla wagon from Home Depot. I liked the idea of modifying a jogging stroller but then I decided I can actually use the wagon for hauling things (like retaining wall stones and bags of gravel) around the yard when necessary. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got a two seat jogging stroller and ordered the gun racks for it from amazon.  have about 100 bucks in it and it holds all my crap.... I shoot open so I have tons of stuff to drag around haha.  they key was getting it to fit in the trunk of my car...it was originaly for multigun but now I take it to all my matches.  best thing I have right now for hauling gear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...