Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What do you use to carry or haul your 3 gun gear around during a match?

There’s a lot to carry around between your range bag and 3 guns.  What do you use or what do you wish you had to haul it all around that would be fine with most ranges (I’d imagine some have some type of rules). I’m looking for something, but not sure what’s out there and how to set it up.  

Thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny all our local ranges have pleanty of room for trucks and cars. Some guys even use their 4 wheelers and tow a trailer. 3- 4 guys can easily work out of one truck / 4 wheeler trailer combo.

yeah what avg joe said above.  and i've done that at a lot of matches.  lately though i've just been driving from bay to bay.  between ro-ing and resetting targets i never sit down and it's kinda nice to get in the car and sit down for a minute or two between stages.

I don’t shoot 3 gun but love Gorilla utility carts for my USPSA matches.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Gorilla-Carts-800-lb-Steel-Utility-Cart-GOR801/206740078

Wheels are substantive and “bed” walls come down for transport. Stout for sure...could probably fabricate system to hold long guns horizontally.

Edited by Paulie

I've been using a baby stroller I bought used from craigslist, I added long gun holders I got from Cabela's.  I started off using a collapsible wagon but the stroller is much nicer for going over gravel and uneven ground.  Several guys I shoot with started using Voodoo Tactical 3 gun bags and love them, they carry everything they need for a match in them.

i was going to build a tactical baby stroller but the local selection at the time was all small wheeled crap so i ended up just buying the rugged gear cart.  it's not totally custom tailored but it's been easy and works well.

8 hours ago, George16 said:

I got a baby stroller for free from Craigslist and modified it. I remove the foot rest and welded a metal box for my cooler so I’ll have some cold beverages during the match.

Pics:

312-A98-EB-68-CF-4-BAB-8-CC5-7422-F168-F

3-B61-D74-F-E1-FD-4-D22-971-F-8960-FE64-

12315-ACC-69-CA-4645-9562-1-B3-A8744-C2-

Your screen name is George but the cooler says Lucas, are you secretly training for a new Star Wars film? 

12 hours ago, LuvDog said:

The baby strollers with guns attached to them would make the snowflake/moonbats that live in my state heads explode.

a guy in my squad a bunch of matches ago was talking about guying a baby stroller and the mom selling it asked him what it was for and in finding out it was going to be re-purposed to carry around guns, refused to sell it to him.  oh the horror!

23 hours ago, davsco said:

a guy in my squad a bunch of matches ago was talking about guying a baby stroller and the mom selling it asked him what it was for and in finding out it was going to be re-purposed to carry around guns, refused to sell it to him.  oh the horror!

Just tell them it's for your babys! They dont need to know that they are gun babies