Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P10F Optic Ready in CO?

aandabooks

Anyone running this pistol in CO yet?  I already have one P10F without the optic cut and was thinking about adding another for the CO side.  Put an optic on it and occasionally shoot CO.  Just curious if anyone else has done this and what they thought of the setup.

1911865394_p10fco.jpg.b5d390c4c96e8ee9188fec42a0fcf0ac.jpgset up for CO using CZC optic plate, extended mag catch and 140mm pad. 

Havent done any trigger work yet. 

Have only done some sight in and in and practice with it so far, as running another CO gun.

7 hours ago, eerw said:

1911865394_p10fco.jpg.b5d390c4c96e8ee9188fec42a0fcf0ac.jpgset up for CO using CZC optic plate, extended mag catch and 140mm pad. 

Havent done any trigger work yet. 

Have only done some sight in and in and practice with it so far, as running another CO gun.

Looks sexy! Please let us know how you like it!

I’ve been running the P10F OR in carry optics for a little over a month (4 matches so far). Previously ran a Glock 17 MOS and a CZ P09 with milled slide. The P10F OR, by far, is my favorite. I use CZC extended base pads with factory magazine springs and follower with no issue. Can load 21 rounds. I did install a HBI Theta trigger with their 3.0# striker spring. So far I have over 2,000 rounds through the gun with absolutely no issues. 

Edited by bemanuel

On 3/11/2019 at 4:29 PM, Superpipe9 said:

What spring and follower are you using

I am just running the factory follower and spring right now.

might try something in the future, but this is just kind of playing around to see what the P10 is like.

More focused on running a 75 Bull Shadow in CO right now.

2 hours ago, eerw said:

I am just running the factory follower and spring right now.

might try something in the future, but this is just kind of playing around to see what the P10 is like.

More focused on running a 75 Bull Shadow in CO right now.

So the stock mag spring and follower work with the 140mm base pads? Are they reliable? How many rounds do you get? 

Thanks Stuart 

3 hours ago, Superpipe9 said:

So the stock mag spring and follower work with the 140mm base pads? Are they reliable? How many rounds do you get? 

Thanks Stuart 

so far been running good, been getting 21 rounds into the mag.

6 minutes ago, Superpipe9 said:

21 rounds. That’s it. I thought you could get 23

need the 10 coil/flat follower to get the 23 number. but I have not played with the combo in the P09/P10  magazine.

Edited by eerw

3 minutes ago, eerw said:

need the 10 coil/flat follower to get the 23 number. but I have not played with the combo in the P09/P10  magazine.

Thanks. Has anyone else on here tried this combo and can confirm getting 23 rounds with this. 

10 hours ago, bemanuel said:

I’ve been running the P10F OR in carry optics for a little over a month (4 matches so far). Previously ran a Glock 17 MOS and a CZ P09 with milled slide. The P10F OR, by far, is my favorite. I use CZC extended base pads with factory magazine springs and follower with no issue. Can load 21 rounds. I did install a HBI Theta trigger with their 3.0# striker spring. So far I have over 2,000 rounds through the gun with absolutely no issues. 

That sounds good. How is the Slidestop/release working?

2 hours ago, jcreid06 said:

Just got the springer basepads and grams follower/spring.  23 easy with the setup.  Haven’t run em in a match yet but will this weekend.  

Can you get more than 23 with this combo? I was lead to believe that you should be able to get 24. How do you like the springer base pads? (Fit and finish) I just don’t like the idea of that tiny set screw and having to unscrew it every time you have to take the base pad off to clean the mag. If you shoot uspsa and it’s muddy or sandy you might have to do that every stage. 

I switched all my base pads on my P09 from Springer to CZC. I was having problems with the little screws getting damaged and I couldn’t remove the base to clean the dirty magazine. Most of the local ranges I compete at has rock in the bays. I am very happy with CZC base pads. I can comfortably get 23 in my magazines after the springs are broke in. When the springs are new 23 is a tight fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, RAP said:

I switched all my base pads on my P09 from Springer to CZC. I was having problems with the little screws getting damaged and I couldn’t remove the base to clean the dirty magazine. Most of the local ranges I compete at has rock in the bays. I am very happy with CZC base pads. I can comfortably get 23 in my magazines after the springs are broke in. When the springs are new 23 is a tight fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you using stock springs and follower?

On 3/21/2019 at 10:14 PM, Superpipe9 said:

Can you get more than 23 with this combo? I was lead to believe that you should be able to get 24. How do you like the springer base pads? (Fit and finish) I just don’t like the idea of that tiny set screw and having to unscrew it every time you have to take the base pad off to clean the mag. If you shoot uspsa and it’s muddy or sandy you might have to do that every stage. 

I can’t get 24 in my mags.  The fit and finish on the springer stuff is good.  I have used several of their basepads in the past.  I’m not a big fan of the set screw, but it is what it is. I’m not overly paranoid about cleaning mags though.  A push button would definitely be nicer.

• 2 weeks later...