Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Critique my El prez..

Adrenaline

Reload could used cleaned up. Looked pretty good otherwise. Except it appears you are using closer target presentation than is typical for el prez also though, so that changes times a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice run.    Maybe move it back to the official 30' so you are ready the next time it appears in a match.

Your best run was in GM territory (just over 95%).  Like others said, you might pickup some time with the reload but anything over 100% in a classifier is wasted perfection.

My impression, as a scrub shooter, is you spend extra time transitioning from a standing up position to a 'crouch' / athletic position.  Maybe I'm wrong. But during the reload I don't see a need to stand tall like you do, only to crouch again.

16 minutes ago, Flatland Shooter said:

The top shooter that shoots a classifier at say 115% never gets credit for anything above 100%.  Hence my comment.

Pretty sure a "top shooter" will enjoy those extra match points which is the actual purpose. If you're shooting to play the classification game, I can't help you. 

I dry practice my reloads often, new extensions were catching me off gaurd but It was a bad reload no matter what. And for the crouching standing tall comment, when I reload I try and keep the gun pretty close to where it's at and slightly turn the pistol for new mag insertion that way my gun and sights are already up on target. I'll watch my self and see if I can pick out what your sayin though. And thanks.

The little hip jiggle after "standby" was funny. Clean up the reload and stay in shooting position the whole time. These area all areas I am working on as well and trying to minimize any extra movement. 

11 minutes ago, Adrenaline said:

Haha ya the hip jiggle was me anticipating the timer..and I dont know why I shot it left to right left to right. Have been dry practicing reloads a lot so next time will be better I hope. 

u see that is the worst ! u don't know why u shot left to right!🙉

when u will know why u will shoot much better.😉