Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Front Serrations on TSO (Lack of it)

cheby

One thing that I don't like about TSO is the lack of the front serrations. Unloaded starts are not really my favorite with this gun for that reason.  Does anybody have any solution? Should I just try to apply some skateboard tape?

Edited by cheby

22 minutes ago, cheby said:

One thing that I don't like about TSO is the lack of the front serrations. Unloaded starts are not really my favorite with this gun for that reason.  Does anybody have any solution? Should I just try to apply some skateboard tape?

yup! Or send it off to a competent gunsmith to add serrations.

Once I switched to a lighter recoil spring it made racking the slide way easier on unloaded starts, but I do know that I always need to apply a bit more pressure between my thumb and finger while racking the slide. 

I’ve seen a few people add grip tape to the sides of the slide to get more traction, seems to work well for them.

Lighter recoil spring + practice (I throw in 2-4 reps to my dry fire practice, with dummy rounds to keep your racking honest). The larger part of the force is overcoming the initial force of the main spring to push the hammer back (you'll notice how much easier it is to rack when the hammer is already back) so you could also lighten that, though you'll need to make sure it still reliably lights off your primers of choice and it will also effect how the slide recoils so if you have already tuned the recoil spring you may need to redo that after replacing the main spring.

few  inside parts different from cz. slide and frame not like on cz, but i believe that same factory produce them with few changes.😉

he produce many type parts for cz guns that u can't find them on cz websites.

i have few .very good quality .

1 hour ago, trub7dur said:

@yigal
Looks nice, seems like the slide is thicker than CZ TS.

Cast frame or forged/machined for block?

Never seen any of these before.
Do you get complete guns in your country or just parts? 

i don't know. but all cz  and cz clones frames is castings

i have only parts. he sell his complete  guns only in Europe .200 km from Prague.

18 minutes ago, 858 said:

Looks like a melted down Skoda.

sometimes they use Fiat  mixed with Skoda .in that case frames cracks.😉

Edited by yigal