Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Leupood delta pro 7.5 on pistol

Kamkaze

My soon to be 11 year old son is about to start shooting steel challenge and some other local rimfire matches.  He recently got a Volquartsen Scorpion and from the things I’ve read and people I’ve talked to they recommend a 6-10 moa dot.  Does anyone have experience running the deltapoint pro 7.5?  Thanks in advance.

Yes like it.  Only downside is manually adjusting brightness, kind of a pain.  But once set at beginning of a match I just leave it on.  For me battery life is good.

Shooting with it, the bigger dot triangle corresponds to the groups I tend to shoot.

• 2 weeks later...

2.5 MOA dot.

Everyone who owns one with a triangle sells it and buys the 2.5 dot once they see how large the dot appears when turned up, and how much brighter it gets. It’s easier to track, and more precise when you lower the intensity.

The triangle does nothing better than the “smaller” dot.

I’m not sure if it’s because it’s Friday or that I’m a silly little kid at heart, but I can’t stop snickering when I read the title phonetically. I’d like to contribute something more, but the visual is killing me! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used a DPP 7.5 on my CO Pistol over a year now. I have had real good success with it. The triangle is easy for me to pick up and I use the “point” for more precise shots at distance. Battery life has been very good. When I’m at a match I just leave it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk