Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People that suck giving me suggestions

nikdanja

1 hour ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

Hey, I resemble that remark  -  actually "stuck in B Class" for more like ten years   :( 

+1 what makes it hard to win at major matches is the sad fact a butt load of M and A class sand baggers won't move up. Get'em better prizes staying in B class. I was told once B class is deep as the ocean.

Edited by usmc1974

9 hours ago, nikdanja said:

We’ve all been there. Shot a great stage and here comes a guy that’s been stuck in B class for the past 2 years telling me I could save time by doing this, this and this.  

Doesn't mean he wasn't right.  Many know how to do it, but just can't pull the trigger fast enough.  Advice is free, but can be worth millions if used correctly.

2 minutes ago, lcs said:

Doesn't mean he wasn't right.  Many know how to do it, but just can't pull the trigger fast enough.  Advice is free, but can be worth millions if used correctly.

+1

once had a friend tell me how to improve my bowling. Couldn’t do it himself but if you followed his instructions you could and would improve.

He just had this thing about reading the lanes,where they broke and how fast.. so take the advice it don’t cost anything.

25 minutes ago, lcs said:

Same can be said to people that became great teachers or coaches but didn’t quite do well as players. They have a knack of seeing problems, devising solutions  and communicating these to their students or players so they can improve and become better. its free advice so I’ll take it.

However,  most of the times, the reason we don’t take an advice or tip from another person or competitor is due to pride and ego.

Edited by George16

How do you know the advice is valid if the “teacher” can’t implement it themselves?

That’s one of the reasons why Ben Stoeger is such a great teacher. You know that he knows what he’s talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won’t know unless you try it. What are you going to lose by giving it a try?

Not everyone is like Stoeger. Best you can do is give it a try and go from there. Just like when you’re planning to shoot a stage, you’re plan is different from others in your squad. Some are better and some are worse than yours. Everyone’s perspective is different on the same stage. 

This Hate rant has turned into a discussion, which is beyond the bounds of the rules for the Hate Forum. Thus, it must be closed.Please review the Hate Forum Rules:http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097[note: this is a generic response]