Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I am interested in putting together a page of license plates on the USPSA members page - if you have a plate related to our sport, please email a photo or URL of a photo to rob@boudrie.com. I'll put together a page when I have enough to make it interesting.

Rob,

The MA RMV web page used to have a listing of all the vanity plates already existing. You could scroll through them. Now you can just enter one and it says whether it's available or not or that it may be becoming available (?). It was rather entertaining to see what some people would ride around with (I'm mean crude stuff).

IPSC, ACP45, COLT45, AR15223 and SUPER38 are taken in MA. I'll keep an eye out for them on the drive home tonight ;) .

Steve

It was rather entertaining to see what some people would ride around with (I'm mean crude stuff).

Sorry for the thread drift, but I saw this one on a BIG black Mercedes in San Jose, Ca.

N I D B L G A

It took me a minute to figure out (obviously the DMV didn't!)

Nolan

Skilled, but otherwise unremarkable.

I think it is

N - I- double G - A

am I close or way off?

Yup, it was being driven by a very LARGE bald headed black gentleman.

I still wonder what he told the DMV it meant!

Nolan

Skilled, but otherwise unremarkable

Ah, I thought we were doing shooting related plates. I missed where we took the left turn. :mellow:

Funny that this topic came up because I just got new plates for both my cars this week after moving back to arizona. I didnt get personalized but the plates for my 2 cars are

994 SKS

995 SKS

I really thought it was funny. 762 SKS would have been really funny

If I ever get a Honda Element my plate would read:  BOX A

;)

Nelson, I can't see you in a Honda Element :o

I know J, but it wouldn't be much different from my CR-V and has more room and the mud from our shoes and range cart wouldn't get embedded in the carpet. Dunno yet... pocket still hurts from wife's MDX.

Honda Element...when those came out, I was with 3 different people (3 different times) when they first saw one. The reaction the same each time. Almost to the letter...

They all said, "those are f*#king ugly!" (And, these people usually don't talk like that.)

They all said, "those are f*#king ugly!"

So are Jeeps and Hummers... ;)

Actually during my hurricane work in the same Florida neighborhood as BigDave, I saw an Element that read "RETARD HUMMER" on the back gate glass. Thought it was funny.

... in the eye of the beholder.

Ron Ankeny's license plate: MX5

Smitty's: ITS HOT

Flex's: CLOSED

B)