Inappropriate Use Of Under Armour

tewlman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's the color that he objected to. 

:D  :P  B)

Well, then he should prance around in another color! I took that picture when he was in Bali, practicing for WS XV... :D

I shot a match today... there was this really nice guy that was wearing a cool, loose fitting Under Armour shirt... Why did that conjure up visions of Jake's tushy and lime green?... Hmmmm...

:lol:

(Jake, I know you have a sense of humor... please don't kill me! And, yes, I know, paybacks are a beotch... but Forrest and Lee D. are better targets...) ;)

Sniper, I think you really captured Jake in this work of art. Can't wait to see if he strikes back. You gotta know that there are those among us who will think of this image every time they see him, but with Jake, you only see the blur anyway.

OK, I'm just now arriving at the party... sorry... been busy.

EXCELLENT!! That is freakin' hilarious!!!!! (and lime green is actually my fave 'sports' color, too, as it happens.) :lol::lol::lol:

As a Photoshop fanatic, I proffer kudos to this one! ;)

It doesn't matter who's face you photoshopped but belt and mags and all, that totally did it!!  :D :D :D!

The belt loop! It's all about the belt loop!!! :lol:

Thanks y'all! Glad I could make you laugh. That's actually my first attempt at "Photo-chopping" and it was a lot of fun. The light angles were near perfect and so was the situation. Thanks, Jake, I've been a bit stressed lately and appreciate the comic relief, albeit at your expense. ;)

You gotta know that there are those among us who will think of this image every time they see him

Umm, yes... I'm one of the affected. Jake sure wears that "thingie" better than the other guy though... :D

And yes....paybacks are a beotch.  ;)

I'm concerned... very concerned... :unsure: But for now, I'd love to make that into a full-size poster!!! :lol:

edit:

Flex, I recall a situation involving The Lime Green Thingie and "That's Hot!"... Would you accept my nomination for "If you don't like it....stop staring." ?

Arrgh! Hilarious! I had to catch my breath to be able to type.

I remember the first time a local guy shot a match in the tight UA, it was a royal blue shirt and we ribbed him pretty hard over it. But then again it doesn't take much to get made fun of in our crowd.

i was just gettin' ready to eat my lunch and what the hell do i see, jake in his green beanbag slingshot and all the sudden i'm feelin' kinda queezy and lost my appetite. at least the sandals go with his rig, now that's coordinating your beachwear. :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o