Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals 2005 - Lim Prod Rev

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not hot --- it was fairly warm Sunday afternoon, Monday strarted off warm but cooled off a little after lunch. (The last two months spent sweating my ass off in the gym, appear to have been most effective in allowing me to deal with warm temperatures....)

Strader's in the match. I threw two mikes on a swinger on one stage yesterday, had a total meltdown on the last stage today, am hoping for more focus tomorrow. Steel's going really well for me, I'm slow and tentative on movers.

Funny moment of the day due to lack of serious injuries: when Kyle made a golf cart turn that dumped Anderson and Moneypenny off the back ----- fortunately they were o.k. Obviously Flex needs remedial golf cart driving lessons --- I suggested that he contact the Rayner's youngest son.......

A little more can be seen from the results today. A few things I noticed...

Carina is neck and neck with Lisa Munson and Kay Clark-Miculek. Go, Carina!

Smitty won a stage!

Looks like the super squad is running like: Todd, Blake, TGO, Smitty, Manny, w/ TT not too far behind. At least by the interims (and not looking too hard at them), it looks like a fairly tight match going into tomorrow - there's 26 points between Todd and Manny, right now. Blake is 6 points behind Todd. Travis trails Manny by 8, and Phil's trailing Travis by another 14 or so points.

Unless something bad happens, looks like Sevigny is dominating again in Production - most of the stages he's shot at 100% runs.

Hopalong is on top of the revo division, right now - unfortunately, it looks like he and Jerry are offset on the stages, though :( Sam appears to be putting in a nice showing, though. Hang in there, buddy!!!

A quick look through the stages shows you whether it's interim or not :) Not all shooters have shot all stages....

Wish I could've gone - way too new back into the sport to even qualify for a slot, much less afford to go, right now, though. The one Nats I've been to was a lot of fun, and a heck of a shooting test....

I just talked to Hopalong - he did NOT win Revolver. Seems he may have won a couple of stages though!

I asked him who won Limited - he said it looked like it was between Robbie and BLAKE!!!!! But he didn't stay for the finals to be posted.

I like looking at the list of members currently reading this topic.  It's like a who's who of forum members who were unlucky enough not to be able to make the nats.  Greetings my fellow jealous shooters.  :D

Two things:

1) Baby due in 10days

2) I hear Barry sucks this time of year (why do they do that?)

"I heard through the grapevine that Leatham won Limited by 2 points over Manny."

Two things:

1) Awesome!

2) If true, Manny did a great job, but must be kicking himself for those 3 charlies...I can only imagine! :)