Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TS Orange

Honeybooboo

2 hours ago, MRevolutionIX said:

I run a pair of them in limited and have very minimal mods done. They run and are competitive against the field. 

100% works out of the box.

some shooters change  safety  and thumb rest  . and few make  minimal trigger job.

1 hour ago, BLUEPSTU said:

I only added basepads to mine. BTW, have not had any work done on mine and it has a 1.1 lb trigger.

That should make high pressure reloads interesting ...

My TS got to that point after about 20k rounds

On 11/25/2017 at 6:15 PM, MRevolutionIX said:

I run a pair of them in limited and have very minimal mods done. They run and are competitive against the field. 

Could you please list all the modification you did to your pistols? What recoil/main springs are you running? Mags extensions? Mag well? Front sight?

Thank you 

20 hours ago, cheby said:

Could you please list all the modification you did to your pistols? What recoil/main springs are you running? Mags extensions? Mag well? Front sight?

Thank you 

I am running a 13lb recoil spring and 15lb hammer spring from cajun gun works, Dawson Precision front sight, cut factory CZ rubber grips and blended factory magwell.  For my magazines, I am running CZ Custom base pads, springs and followers.  

11 minutes ago, MRevolutionIX said:

I am running a 13lb recoil spring and 15lb hammer spring from cajun gun works, Dawson Precision front sight, cut factory CZ rubber grips and blended factory magwell.  For my magazines, I am running CZ Custom base pads, springs and followers.  

Thank you.  Did you replace the safety?

3 hours ago, cheby said:

Thank you.  Did you replace the safety?

No but I did relieve them internally... I forgot about that mod.  I would accidentally engage the safety when shooting. Even with the slightest nudge, it would render the guns on safe. I relieved them so the levers needed to be in the fully up posistion to be on safe. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 9:03 PM, stuey93 said:

Any thoughts on the Springer 140 basepads with Grams followers?

I'm running this combo. The followers needed fitting but otherwise there's no drama. Some people don't like the set screw retention but I haven't had any issues. Make sure you clean any oil inside the mag body out when you have the mags apart and you won't have dirt accumulation issues. After six months I haven't taken them apart or cleaned them other than shaking off the mags after a run through the dirt.

“Yes”. Lol. They are the Springer pads. They don’t match at all. I wish I would have just bought black pads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking exactly the same thing lol for some reason I thought the colors were closer[emoji52]

I was thinking exactly the same thing lol for some reason I thought the colors were closer[emoji52]

Not even close. It’s all good. They hit the ground just as well as black basepads.

3 hours ago, reballz said:

“Yes”. Lol. They are the Springer pads. They don’t match at all. I wish I would have just bought black pads.

If you buy a CZUB "orange" aluminum TS trigger it'll match your Spring extensions. The truth is unless all of the parts are anodized in the same die batch then none of them will be the same color.