Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock 2 or Stock 3

dirty5thirty

I use a stock 2 and a Lim Pro. Prefer the lim pro. Lim Pro has sight radius of the stock 3 so that would be my preference. They are so close though I don't think you can go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my S3 with crushed silver mixed with blue metallic. I will say, I enjoy my S2 more. One is with flash on vs flash off.
IMG_20160803_221916.thumb.jpg.4e1bb5bf1523dd44c33e03e5608e52fd.jpg

That looks nice.

What do you like better about the S2?

52 minutes ago, SouperMan said:

That crushed silver with metallic blue looks really nice! Almost like a periwinkle.

Most USPSA folks I see shoot a Stock 2.

Thanks man.

45 minutes ago, kujo929 said:

That looks nice.

What do you like better about the S2?

Just easier to get on target and transition (for me). I noticed though, a lot of my friends that started the game in Limited prefer the S3, though. Again, to ME, the S2 feels like a true production gun; the S3, more like a limited. If that makes sense, lol.

38 minutes ago, SoCalShooter69 said:

Thanks man.

Just easier to get on target and transition (for me). I noticed though, a lot of my friends that started the game in Limited prefer the S3, though. Again, to ME, the S2 feels like a true production gun; the S3, more like a limited. If that makes sense, lol.

It comes down to how you like your gun to balance. The Stock 3, CZ Shadow & Shadow 2 are all bear more weight out front like a Limited gun. 

It bothers some guys guys who are used to a butt-heavy gun but I've always like it.

That said, I'm going back to a polymer gun and I'm going to sell my cerakoted Stock 3 with all the PD goodies and 7 mags soon.

51 minutes ago, MemphisMechanic said:

It comes down to how you like your gun to balance. The Stock 3, CZ Shadow & Shadow 2 are all bear more weight out front like a Limited gun. 

It bothers some guys guys who are used to a butt-heavy gun but I've always like it.

That said, I'm going back to a polymer gun and I'm going to sell my cerakoted Stock 3 with all the PD goodies and 7 mags soon.

I'd be interested in that stock 3 and maybe a mag or 2

2 hours ago, MemphisMechanic said:

Let me know Memphis I'll buy it of the price is right

5 hours ago, kujo929 said:

I use a stock 2 and a Lim Pro. Prefer the lim pro. Lim Pro has sight radius of the stock 3 so that would be my preference. They are so close though I don't think you can go wrong.

okay I'm wanting to run either for production and I'll be transitioning from a g34

They should be exact same reach. Small hands=shoot a cz

They are the same reach. I have both - the S3 has a slightly forward balance. The S2 balances back in the hand more. The S3 was easier to smooth out the trigger - but only slightly. I shoot my S3 almost exclusively because I have a nicer holster for it. On the clock and for score it doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, KelsonAK said:

They are the same reach. I have both - the S3 has a slightly forward balance. The S2 balances back in the hand more. The S3 was easier to smooth out the trigger - but only slightly. I shoot my S3 almost exclusively because I have a nicer holster for it. On the clock and for score it doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What holster do you run?

S3, wanted the rail and non-bull barrel.  Am guessing the S3 can be machined for a barrel bushing at some point to tighten up the accuracy.  S3 can also be nitrided/melonited easier to prevent wear.

1 hour ago, dirty5thirty said:

What holster do you run?

I second Red Hill Tactical!  They also have their own hanger if you don't have a Boss hanger. 

You can use discount code for 10% off. 

Jbradley