Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tactical Sport Orange technical thread.

NoKimberDave

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/7/2018 at 12:21 PM, muncie21 said:

Slide stops for 75's appear to be in stock, what's the difference between the 75 and TS/TSO ones?

http://shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/042000801601_Slide-Stop-Cz-75-40-Sw-9mm

75 is a narrower frame, narrower pin.

Shadow 2 and TS/TSO/czechmate all use the wider frame and wider pin.

Edit:  I looked at these guns together and noted that the TS series use a shorter lever on the slide release, S2 uses a longer lever.

Edited by adamge

On 2/24/2017 at 7:16 AM, Hi_Im_Vinh said:

Has any TSO owners changed out the factory thumbrest on your guns? I'm contemplating changing mine to something wider and installing the CZC oversized safety to aid in comfort/support ; the thumbrest I'm eyeing is one made for the czechmate and regular TS ( http://fasttoys.net/ca/CZ-Czechmate-and-CZ-Tactical-Sport-Thumb-Rest/ )

l4R9qPy.jpg

Can someone post a picture of an empty brass case seated in a 9mm TSO barrel? I’d like to see the relationship of the case head to how far it sits in relation to the hood.  I reamed my chamber today and far that I may have ruined my barrel because my case sets flush with the flat portion of my barrel that mates to the breach face.

9 hours ago, igolfat8 said:

Can someone post a picture of an empty brass case seated in a 9mm TSO barrel? I’d like to see the relationship of the case head to how far it sits in relation to the hood.  I reamed my chamber today and far that I may have ruined my barrel because my case sets flush with the flat portion of my barrel that mates to the breach face.

The bottom of the cartridge rim should be 'at' or a hair above  the hood at the top of the barrel.  I measured the distance from the based of the cartridge to the base of the barrel (pic shows how this was done) and come up with 1.08" or 2.74mm.

IMG_0055.jpg.b8f4cd237efe34efa1821a8d6930a814.jpgIMG_0057.jpg.d9ff679377f3c54ec3b4c1fc9ca08fce.jpgIMG_0056.thumb.jpg.10bb976c69b0dba6b8764487a2a68431.jpg

Edited by muncie21

6 minutes ago, igolfat8 said:

Thank you for the picture. Unfortunately it confirms I ruined my barrel. What is involved in fitting a new TSO barrel? Is it involved as fitting a 1911 barrel?

cz barrels need minimal fit .almost drop in.only  rear wall.

That one does if you get the single hole version and drill out the holes yourself. A bit of modding. My only concern was if you keep applying pressure will it constantly need adjusting. Let me know if you get it and how it holds up after a few matches

I picked up an adjustable thumb rest, hoping I could adapt it to work for the TSO.  Looks like there will be a like new thumb rest going on the FS forum soon.

The ones from Alex aren't adjustable.  Anyone know if there's an adjustable rest that fits the TSO.
thumb_rests_daa_adjustable_thumb_rest.jpg.4cdceb7a24e63b52125be32d32cc20e4.jpgDAA-LH-Thumbrest.jpg.b406540e31cad2c9119b8a4c05e2af85.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk