CZ P 10 STRIKED FIRED ?

CZ85Combat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, willfully armed said:

I've personally fondled the P10. The trigger was amazing for a poly gun, with a respectable reset. I am a glock shooter, and the ergos and grip angle/poa felt 100% natural. 

Breakdown is basically Glock. But, inside it's a completely different animal. 

Glad to hear that, I'm planning on picking one up as soon as they're available.

On 12/2/2016 at 6:28 PM, LeviSS said:

Just read the article in Guns and Ammo.  They are releasing the compact, then a semi-compact (shorter frame, compact length slide), then a full sized pistol.

I wondered why they didn't just make it optics ready, since that seems to be the thing to do... but then thought they'll probably release all these models, sell a bunch, then release an OR model and sell more.

This is what I was wondering about, since the -C appellation tends to designate a 'compact' model.

I'm hoping that the full size will have a 5" barrel.  I'd really love it if my department would choose the CZ over Glocks for the next replacement cycle, but I'm sure that won't happen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2016 at 5:01 PM, IDescribe said:

It may be like its hammer driven siblings, where the smaller P-07 was released on year, and the P-09 the next.

This is very likely true... but I hope they don't wait a whole year. I would be very interested to get my hands on a full size gun, or better yet a competition specific model!

• 3 months later...