Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

primers

Boy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, mscott said:

Funny how the vendor column says Graf & Sons, Inc. for nearly everything on that new site? Also noticed Black Hills listed.

Yeah, something is up there. That is not the powder valley we know

Yes it is..

The old page is not being updated.

90% of what we ordered was on the new site, and was listed as out on the old site.

The primers were all out on the old site, but not the new

22wmr shows up on the new site as well..

Not shown on the old site.

Edited by bwxmas

1 hour ago, bwxmas said:

Yes it is..

The old page is not being updated.

90% of what we ordered was on the new site, and was listed as out on the old site.

The primers were all out on the old site, but not the new

22wmr shows up on the new site as well..

Not shown on the old site.

I sent the owner an email and asked about it on FB. I can't imagine them not telling loyal customers there was a major change happening. 

Went to field & stream yesterday and cleaned out their winchester spp's and a k of sppm's 5k total. :) They had lotsa federal but at $39 a K, I went for the winnies. I can't wait for the new Cabelas to open this year. Only a few miles down the road, I'm gunna go broke.

On 1/21/2017 at 1:55 PM, Sarge said:

I sent the owner an email and asked about it on FB. I can't imagine them not telling loyal customers there was a major change happening. 

Just got confirmation from PV. They have not changed anything. Still powdervalleyinc.com

must be a hack since it lists PV phone number as well.

i hope nobody got ripped off

Edited by Sarge

Hey guys .  Being HACKED is serious and that means that you have malware coming your way if you are connected in any way thru PV. 

Get away from this.  This is serious and  is not  entertainment. Leave it now !

Chuck

Edited by chuckols

12 minutes ago, bwxmas said:

Our order is COD so No harm no foul.

Powder valley needs to get their stuff together.

Because that means they have been hacked.

Because once my buddy signed on it populated all his info, and that could have only came from PV.

You bought primers COD and thought that was normal?!?

Told you it was a bogus site but it was too late I guess. PV has their shit together as those of us who use them regularly know. 

And you were just so certain I was wrong! 

Steve RA       YES!!!

I recently got malware attack from a site that was loaded and man U do not want to get infected.  I trust your  receiving unit (PC etc) has its Shields up and can ward off the crap they will come in with  when U are connected./

No kidding it is expensive to fix regardless of the fact they may not steal all your  info they find and then  what the HELL they they do with your STUFF!

Call PW and tell EM to shut it down and clean it UP!  Somene call them when they open in the AM!!!!!

If if is not their site then they should publish a warning ASAP (when they open) to warn  folks of site XXXX to stay way.  U will be doing a bunch of guys a big favor.   Messing around trying to figure whats going on can give them time to get into the callers site...

Chuck

Edited by chuckols

36 minutes ago, Sarge said:

You bought primers COD and thought that was normal?!?

Told you it was a bogus site but it was too late I guess. PV has their shit together as those of us who use them regularly know. 

And you were just so certain I was wrong! 

Hey smartass,

All of our orders come that way, always have, so yes, it was expected, as we only spend 25000 a year there. ALL COD

2 hours ago, bwxmas said:

Our order is COD so No harm no foul.

Powder valley needs to get their stuff together.

Because that means they have been hacked.

Because once my buddy signed on it populated all his info, and that could have only came from PV.

You sure that wasn't his browser or an app he has installed that pre-populated the fields? I have serious doubts the real Powder Valley Inc was hacked.