Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

primers

Boy

He found the new site, and asked me about it. I said my site looked the same.as always, just white, with blue.

He said it looks like it had been changed, I binged it, and it popped up. He used Mac, and I PC

It looked legit, so he logged on.Everything looked just fine, and the links went back to powder Valley

When he logged on All his information was already there, like he had already ordered from them.

we ordered our stuff,and I posted it here because everyone was looking for Federal Small.

There are only 2 possibilities.

1) this is really Powder Valley's Website or

2) They hacked Powder Valley, got all their info, and set up another store. There is no other way they could have pre populated that info without knowledge, as we did not have to fill in any lines, except orders. He does not use his name, he signed on with his account code, and the Hello JJJJ was on the front page, with all his addresses , and info.The prices were the same, checkout was the same. If its fake its a damn good one..

2 PV was hacked, and they are not telling, or don't know.If they were hacked, I seriously  doubt they would tell

Since we have an account, they just bill us as a COD, and thats it..

PV says they have no idea about it, but they have to, one way or another..

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bwxmas said:

He found the new site, and asked me about it. I said my site looked the same.as always, just white, with blue.

He said it looks like it had been changed, I binged it, and it popped up. He used Mac, and I PC

It looked legit, so he logged on.Everything looked just fine, and the links went back to powder Valley

When he logged on All his information was already there, like he had already ordered from them.

we ordered our stuff,and I posted it here because everyone was looking for Federal Small.

There are only 2 possibilities.

1) this is really Powder Valley's Website or

2) They hacked Powder Valley, got all their info, and set up another store. There is no other way they could have pre populated that info without knowledge, as we did not have to fill in any lines, except orders. He does not use his name, he signed on with his account code, and the Hello JJJJ was on the front page, with all his addresses , and info.The prices were the same, checkout was the same. If its fake its a damn good one..

2 PV was hacked, and they are not telling, or don't know.If they were hacked, I seriously  doubt they would tell

Since we have an account, they just bill us as a COD, and thats it..

PV says they have no idea about it, but they have to, one way or another..

Where on the powder valley site do you login? Ive placed orders there and dont have an account

5 hours ago, bwxmas said:

Hey smartass,

All of our orders come that way, always have, so yes, it was expected, as we only spend 25000 a year there. ALL COD

Guys, remember this?

Posting Guidelines

Attitude
Please be polite. Or if not polite, at least respectful.
No bickering. Regardless of the subject matter.
Antagonistic, offensive, or quarrelsome tones are not acceptable.
No trolling. No alternate accounts.

9 hours ago, bwxmas said:

Hey smartass,

All of our orders come that way, always have, so yes, it was expected, as we only spend 25000 a year there. ALL COD

Well since I can't reply to being called a smartass because the mods are probably looking for me to do that, I hope your account gets hacked along with PV and you spend a year trying to get identities back.

so you spend 25k a year at PV AND DONT Think they would tell you they changed the website?

25k a year is pretty small potatoes to PV so maybe they wouldn't tell you after all.

Are you a business? Please let me know so I can spread the word to avoid you. Thanks!

Where on the powder valley site do you login? Ive placed orders there and dont have an account

This. PV doesnt save account info for me either. I re-enter it every time I order. There is no place to log into the real powder valley website.

3 hours ago, GrumpyOne said:

Guys, remember this?

Posting Guidelines

Attitude
Please be polite. Or if not polite, at least respectful.
No bickering. Regardless of the subject matter.
Antagonistic, offensive, or quarrelsome tones are not acceptable.
No trolling. No alternate accounts.

Guys? I only saw one GUY talking shit

Hmm... If this is legit all may be ok? Got a separate reply on FB 

Kevin Sanders That will be our new website yes.  We are currently not sending customers to use it yet.  It is still being worked on.  Once it is ready we will announce it to everyone.  For now just use www.powdervalleyinc.com

2 hours ago, Sarge said:

Guys? I only saw one GUY talking shit

You are the one that started it you. basic  internet computer ranger..

The new site is LEGIT. You were lied to.

They called this morniing.

Orders good to go

Edited by bwxmas

2 hours ago, Sarge said:

Well since I can't reply to being called a smartass because the mods are probably looking for me to do that, I hope your account gets hacked along with PV and you spend a year trying to get identities back.

so you spend 25k a year at PV AND DONT Think they would tell you they changed the website?

25k a year is pretty small potatoes to PV so maybe they wouldn't tell you after all.

Are you a business? Please let me know so I can spread the word to avoid you. Thanks!

Stand down Airman.

Don't need your business, nor mouth.

Sometimes it is better to shut your mouth, and look foolish, than open, and remove all doubt

Just called PV talked to the usual gal and she said that they are aware of the problem and the new site is not finished.  She said even though it might say something is available it still might not be.  I would probably call in your order for awhile just to make sure.

2 hours ago, toothguy said:

Just called PV talked to the usual gal and she said that they are aware of the problem and the new site is not finished.  She said even though it might say something is available it still might not be.  I would probably call in your order for awhile just to make sure.

Definitely a very bad deployment of a new site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...