Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warning, Benelli wear item

kurtm

So okay, since Nationals this year I have had a intermittent failure to drop a shell on to the lifter either when pushing up the shell latch catch ( little tab be the trigger guard) or a couple of times while shooting. Come to think of it, it did it once at the LAMR at World Shoot. So got tired of it today and speced it out. It was the shell cut off lever. Over the years it has worn down about 15 thousandths, it also has a divit in it from the shell latch catch. You will notice that this is a very early style shell cut off with NO little notches cut into the body. It only lasted a scant 300, 733 rounds so be ware! This part is a wear item!!!

post-1176-0-83070400-1469228993_thumb.jp

post-1176-0-99761700-1469229012_thumb.jp

Mods....I posted this under shotgun technical, but my Mobil device thought it belonged here. E

Please move to Shotgun Technical.

Edited by kurtm

Wow......you have a mobile device??? Now there's a question to have your brother ask......."What is the best mobile device for 3 gun?" I know, i know......he is still using a flip phone but probably needs to upgrade.

As for the the shell stop......thank you for showing and making note that this is the M1 version......not to be confused with the M2 version. AND......what are you replacing it with? AND FURTHERMORE, if it is one specifically for the M1 where are you getting these unicorns?

Im replacing it with a N.O.S. Benelli M1 carrier latch/shell cut off. Where did I get this Unicorn you ask? I baited it in with Rainbow Marshmallows and Hi C Tropical punch! Oh and a small cup of Omaleen 100.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jadeslade said:

There are two Miller brothers. One lefty and one righty. Both awesome. And of strong opinions. Very unusual to see them in the same place at the same time. Happens sometimes.

I saw them both at the same dinner table at Rocky Mountain 3 Gun 2 weeks ago. :)

I still use a phone as a phone, didn't have a camera. Kurt did have a big jug of something he called cider, I think there may have been some apple extract in it, along with cranberry juice and I think Nitro Methane :)

Oh, Eric is the quiet one. :)

Edited by Dan Sierpina