Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Mobile, AL

petrojc

My name is Jason, and I am an addict.... I have now been a USPSA member for 1 yr. I have only shot about 10 matches to date. I am C class in both limited and production. Where the problem has come in, is that I seem to have division ADD. Once I get classified in one division, I start to look at buying another gun to shoot a new division. I am now ready to give single stack a run. Please help me.

Greetings. I'm the opposite. I only shoot Production. I own a Limited gun, a Single Stack gun and a PCC. I told myself that one I made B, I was going to shoot other stuff. Now I just want to make A.

My wife sure wishes I had your discipline. I plan to sell my limited gun to purchase the single stack. I could use my CZ in limited if I get tired of mag changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum, Jason!

I flipped around in different Divisions a lot last year and ended up shooting 4 different guns in Limited alone... I even bought an open gun last fall before selling both my Limited and Open guns and going back to Production for the simplicity. Now I'm itching for a Limited gun again...

• 2 weeks later...

I love shooting at Vinegar Bend, but Hattiesburg is also a blast. The shooters in this area are amazing people. I haven't met anyone yet who I really don't like.

Going to Hattiesburg Saturday? My dad and I will be there.

Nick,

No, heading to Orlando in the morning. Saturday is my son's birthday. He is a huge Orlando City MLS fan, and they have a home game on his birthday. I should make all three matches in July.

I am running through guns like nobody's business right now. I just picked up a Glock 26 which may see some production comp soon (just for fun). I am going to have to practice on the Texas star and some plates first. I have decided to go all 9mm. I am struggling with the .40.

I was just telling my dad last night that I plan on going to the range to practice the star, plates, and weak hand shooting. Let me know when your back in town and maybe we can have a practice day or two. Safe travels

Also, next time I'm going to let you shoot my limcat, it may change your mind on 40. The dam gun does all the work and I just hang on for the ride. I offer that because it may be worth a thought to step into a custom flatter shooting gun.