Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-More RTS 2 Holding Zero

Stage 3

Has anyone reported having problems with the RTS2 holding zero?

Mine has drifted up about 2 inches at 25 yards, either that or it wasn't locked down after I zeroed it last time.

Mine has drifted up about 2 inches at 25 yards, either that or it wasn't locked down after I zeroed it last time.

One of mine drifted left 2-3 inches. Just sent it back today.

I have a version 3, and no shut-off problems.

When I initially zero'd it, I found that I had to turn the adjustment a couple clicks past what I wanted, then back to where I wanted (i.e. move 8 clicks, then back 4 clicks) before tightening the lock. Once I did that, it has help for about 8k rounds since then.

At first I thought I had a bad RTS2 even though I have the version 3. To make a long story short, I zeroed at 25yrds practiced and shot a match with about 400rds but then had to zero again because the locking screw wasn't seated right. Also, when zeroing loosen the locking screw until there isn't any tension, zero to your desired yardage, then tighten the locking screw tight, then loosen it again then tighten the screw, then check your zero. For some reason some the RTS2's locking screw just doesn't seat right. I haven't had any issues with the RTS2 V3 just when zeroing and found out that I wasn't doing it right. Hope this helps.

Edited by Gfire7