Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Enos Forum Member Shoot

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one for AZ in January.

Sounds like a lot of fun, this is what practical shooting is all about! Can't imagine how the after shooting get together will be like. Barbecue at the range?

A one day match sounds good, but I'm sure its going to be jam packed with people that it might need to stretch out to two days.

Dude, I'm half a country closer and I'd still fly (if I had a choice) :) Southwest flys from here to there pretty cheap...

Of course, if you drive, I'd consider being picked up half-way :)

Ahhhh, you all are too much. (Sorry I missed this thread, and thanks Dale for the tip off.) Actually I am planning on coming to visit Flex's shoot in OH this year. I haven't confirmed it for sure yet, but right now I'm gonna say 90%. I just marked it on my calendar. ;)

As far as a brianenos.com shoot somewhere, like AZ for example, that, of course is a great idea. But someone would have to take care of the logistics, as I'm way out of the loop on that stuff.

I like the idea of showing up on my porch and dragging me to the range. These days, that's how I like to operate.

;)

He'd have to reload awful quick to get *all* of us, though.... :)

I'd love to see this happen - would be a heck of a good time, I'm sure.... Probably be the first "big" match I have an opportunity to make, too...

Cool, now all we need is someone in AZ to host and I will help all that I can from up North. Most likely rather than showing up at Brian's we could kidnap him with a baited trap of Black Butte Porter and Ring Dings.. :ph34r:

Cool, now all we need is someone in AZ to host and I will help all that I can from up North. Most likely rather than showing up at Brian's we could kidnap him with a baited trap of Black Butte Porter and Ring Dings.. :ph34r:

Ok, *that's* a taste combo I didn't need to imagine :lol:

Count me in - I'll help all I can... :) Is the idea to have a real, major match, or something more like an overgrown local match??? The logistics and local commitment change dramatically, obviously...

To be honest, I don't know the difference.......yet. I would think a big match with prizes, shirts (items to generate $ for the website) etc. would be a good deal. I am sure vendors would come and support, as well a gun raffle. Get some of the HOT shooters to give a clinic or two, yada yada. We could have forum members submit stage designs too. :)

We need a point source person at the locale though, any volunteers?