Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Winchester 231 8lb price in your area?

bfalcon00

I've had (2) 8 lb jugs of 231 on BO from Midsouth for over 2 years. They just emailed me asking if I still wanted them when they come in.

Of course I said YES

I think they are $138 a piece

I've had (2) 8 lb jugs of 231 on BO from Midsouth for over 2 years. They just emailed me asking if I still wanted them when they come in.

Of course I said YES

I think they are $138 a piece

Wow you have alot more patience then I could ever dream of.

Saw an 8lber at gun show yesterday for $139. I've never loaded with it so I didn't buy it.

It's pretty good for 9minor. Since I don't shoot minor competitively anymore I like the price compared to N320 and it's still a pretty good load.

• 3 weeks later...

You guys are all lucky. Very few stores in NJ carry powder and none within an hour of me. So my prices are what PV or MidSouth has it for.

Is that just a NJ thing? Does the state put a lot of restrictions on powder too?

You guys are all lucky. Very few stores in NJ carry powder and none within an hour of me. So my prices are what PV or MidSouth has it for.

Is that just a NJ thing? Does the state put a lot of restrictions on powder too?
Yep. From what I understand they make the regulations very strict for how much powder they can store.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk