Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mags pouches.

Dirtchevy841

I would suggest getting more substantial posts in your questions or replies....

Please read this...

In addition to the minimum post-count criteria, you are not welcome to post in the Classifieds Forum until you are considered, by the Moderator Group using their subjective criteria, an active participant in the Forums in general. If the Moderator Group suspects you of bumping your post count or making an end run around the classifieds rules by posting something for sale somewhere else on the forum, you will have your classified privileges suspended, and your post count reset to zero (0).

Here are the complete classifieds rules.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76025

I have the DAA racers for production (now using them for single stack) and the DAA race masters for Limited. I think the racemasters are better if mounting forward of the hip due to more adjustability. Also don't forget to add a magnet to your front pouch.

To make your set up easy buy a DAA belt, DAA magnetic holster, 3 DAA racemaster pouches and a magnet for the front pouch.

Shooters connection is a great place to order them from, and their pricing is the best I have seen with the Enos discount.

Edited by Foxj66

Ok thanks. So 3 pouches and the magnet for first one. Is that the magnet by itself or use a pouch plus the magnet on it. I think there's that combo magnet slash pouch on the market. Or just use the magnet by itself for my first holder or pouch

Hello: I have owned most of the ones out there CR Speed were the worst for me and I tried 3 different sets of them. Yard sale of mags when I ran with them. The Safariland 771's work well but the DAA are the best. Expensive but you will only have to buy 3 with the front one with the magnet attached. The tension adjustment on the DAA is very easy to use and quick. Thanks, Eric

Saw a post earlier that the daa belt is to big for the versa pouches that some modification is needed. Is it worth getting the daa or just go with a cr speed deluxe belt. I see the daa pouches are kinda pricey along with the race master holster

Hello: Buy once cry once. You can use the Shooters Connection belt, it is as good as any of them. I have belts by DAA, CR Speed and the last one is a Shooters Connection. All work well. Get it 4" larger than your waist size for winter shooting with extra cloths. Thanks, Eric

I've tried safariland 771, 773, cr speed, ghost and daa racer ... The daa in my opinion is the best by far would never use anything else i run them on my limited and open rigs and I use the single stack daa pouches for my ss rig along with the daa belt and holster