Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pistol Caliber Carbine. (PCC)

DocMedic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, that only took me 2 days to get through this entire thread. Only 2 comments come to mind:

1) As an outsider looking in, I've never shot an actual USPSA match. I will say though, I would definitely join in the fun of PCC.

2) USPSA needs to do something about having regular non-members shooting matches. If you're going to participate, then support the cause and pay your dues.

If I do happen to get a PCC together (need to send in my form 1 on my MPX) and indeed do find PCC to be as enjoyable as it sounds, I'd definitely pay my dues before trying to join the next match. Just the right thing to do.

Edited by v1911

Ok, that only took me 2 days to get through this entire thread. Only 2 comments come to mind:

1) As an outsider looking in, I've never shot an actual USPSA match. I will say though, I would definitely join in the fun of PCC.

2) USPSA needs to do something about having regular non-members shooting matches. If you're going to participate, then support the cause and pay your dues.

If I do happen to get a PCC together (need to send in my form 1 on my MPX) and indeed do find PCC to be as enjoyable as it sounds, I'd definitely pay my dues before trying to join the next match. Just the right thing to do.

I joined uspsa before shooting my first match :closedeyes:

Part of your match fee is an activity fee that goes to USPSA. There isn't a free ride by not joining. But if you want to get classified, or shoot at larger sanctioned matches, then you will need a membership.

• 2 months later...