• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your order! They'll go out on Monday.

I just made A today, as a matter of fact! I hope the targets will help your training too. B to A in a year is totally doable.

Edited by FTDMFR

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using these this week, they are great. Buy with confidence folks.

I have been using the sticky putty that is usually used by elementary school teachers to stick things on the walls.

Easy removal for changing the target arrays up.

I have been using the sticky putty that is usually used by elementary school teachers to stick things on the walls.

I was just getting ready to start using my targets and was trying to think of an easy way to adhere these to a board. Thanks for the tip.

I put up a bunch of loop side velcro on my wall. Just two strips at different heights. Each target I have gets the hook side velcro attached to it. I have an unfinished basement so it's no big deal to leave it on my wall.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Can you cut grip tape with the Silhouette Portrait?

I haven't tried cutting grip tape in the machine itself, but I did pull the blade out to test it, and it's definitely long enough and sharp enough to cut it.

I'll draw up a some pattern for my M&P so I can try cutting it with the machine. I'll post an update later.

Can you cut grip tape with the Silhouette Portrait?

I haven't tried cutting grip tape in the machine itself, but I did pull the blade out to test it, and it's definitely long enough and sharp enough to cut it.

I'll draw up a some pattern for my M&P so I can try cutting it with the machine. I'll post an update later.

Cancel that. A single cut through grip tape was enough to dull the blade so much that it would no longer cut paper.

Edited by FTDMFR

If you are planning to put your targets on the wall consider getting the EZ Dots adhesive. I got some with my last order and really like it. Much better than the scotch tape I was using.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Working out really good so far . Fun fact of the day is that now my 4 year old son is doing it with me but has added his own twist . I have them setup in two different rooms and run back and forth between the two , but my four year old decided it would be a good idea to start barrel rolling , flipping and everything else a 4 year old can think of between the two rooms and it's absolutely hilarious . I'll have to try and get it on video and post it . He's doing stuff that if I try it I doubt I'll be able to get back up off the floor haha !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...