Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Tennessee Sectional (Sept 16-18)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Slots are still available. Stages are 98% complete - just doing a little fine tuning. Right now the round count is 324. Guaranteed to be a lot of fun, though your front sight may get worn out.

• 2 months later...

Dropbox? When you click on the link, you do not have to install Dropbox. Just click the download button.

Friday slots? Sorry, Friday is full. Very small number of shooters, staff only. This allow for staff to have enough to time to shoot and also make sure they are properly prepared and rested for your arrival on Saturday.

That's a shame about the Friday slots. Figured some folk could shoot the same match on Friday as everyone else on Sat/Sun. I know that TN has allowed that in the past. I wasn't aware that caused such an inconvenience.

21 minutes ago, wgj3 said:

That's a shame about the Friday slots. Figured some folk could shoot the same match on Friday as everyone else on Sat/Sun. I know that TN has allowed that in the past. I wasn't aware that caused such an inconvenience.

Keep in mind staff has to shoot the whole match in a day. Throw in the usual stage bugs and it becomes a giant PITA. When I work majors I hate when they make staff day just like every other day of the match

When the match ends at noon on Sunday, is there an awards ceremony after or should we plan to take off immediately and all of that stuff handled through the mail?

Trying to plan visiting some family in Kentucky on my way home.

• 2 weeks later...