Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gas pedals for lefties

chase214

That thumb rest looks like the DAA Adjustable Thumb Rest. I had one on my Open Gun and because I have big hands and short fingers I had a problems reaching the DAA Thumb Rest. I ended up going with the GoGun *thumb rest [generic]* Racer Cut. This thumb rest has worked out much better for me.

2h2go6g.jpg

Edited by S&W686

Check out the DAA, you can mt the rest anywhere along the frame of the gun.

Pm me your email or phone # I'll send you the pics of my 2 guns with the DAA. To hard to post them here. Lol

I have mine mounted back another inch passed the above pic.

Edited by a matt

• 1 month later...

Check out the DAA, you can mt the rest anywhere along the frame of the gun.

Pm me your email or phone # I'll send you the pics of my 2 guns with the DAA. To hard to post them here. Lol

I have mine mounted back another inch passed the above pic.

No pic right now but I have the DAA mounted farther back as well on the right side of the gun. It covers up the hole for the slide stop but if needed I can push it out with a punch through the bottom slot in the DAA. I've got short thumbs and don't have a super aggressive wrist cant when shooting open and the DAA works great for me.

• 3 years later...
49 minutes ago, Ozy said:

Just wanted to “wake” this thread up... what left handed shooters use for  Lh gas paddle nowadays?

Idk, I’m a lefty and I’d like to put one on my open gun. I think it would have to be tapped into the frame, which shouldn’t be a problem. 

• 3 weeks later...