Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Carry Optics Tanfo- How would you rig it?

Given that USPSA's current leadership has all but announced that the CO rules are intended to give Glocks & M&Ps a home by excluding Tanfo's and CZ's, I'm greatly amused by the idea of trolling them with a Witness polymer. I think the CZ P-09 is going to show up in CO quite a bit, too, if it sticks around long enough for people to buy guns for it.

Edited by ATLDave

I've got a friend talking me into putting a slide ride optic on a pre B 75, should come in right under the wire...

Atlas- how do you think of all this neat stuff? Don't you sleep at night or what?

My wife says my mind is like a six burner stove with at least one gun pot simmering at all times :)

Haha. Atlas I think I'm going to get an 85c and have it milled. I'm thinking a cz without a fpb can be milled deeper than one with it. Plastic scate board grips should keep it underweight

$250 for the Witness P, $150 for a decent red dot, $120 for the cut?

Sounds like a sweet package deal someone should start marketing.

$550 turn key Carry Optics pistols...

Who stops there? Hammer, sear, disco, springs, firing pin...

Hmmmm still pretty cheap.... hmmmmm

Looks like a Witness P Carry has the Cone shaped polygonal barrel like a Stock 2, if all the factory custom parts fit that thing, and that is a big if... 29oz plus an optic, I wonder if that would work?

Thoughts?

Also be sure you are getting a true P-Carry. Most of the listings I've seen on Gunbroker for a "P-Carry" have straight barrels and a wonderfinish slides... Just FYI

Guys, just remember there is the Witness P (large frame) and Witness PS (small frame). The PS is usually just under $200 and the P for some reason is significantly more.

Slick is only showing them for 269, where can you find them for under two?