Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Springer Pads on Stock II or Stock III

JGus

So I see on the "Tanfoglio Stock III" FB page that the Springer 16 rd CZ pads fit the mags for the Stock II and Stock III. But it has to be the 16 rd CZ basepad. Lots of pics of shooters running these pads.

Has anyone tried this, and if so, will the gun still fit in the USPSA Production box?

AFAIK, yes. They fit perfectly, as do the shockbottle pads. I run both. You can also run the shockbottles on the czc plated mags. :(

Great! Thanks for the info.

Just FYI, the Stoeger base pads have been nothing less than 100% perfect in every way for me. They're absolutely easy to take on and off, they're solid as a rock, and I think fairly priced for what you're getting. I've shot quite a few majors with them and always fit and make weight. Just a suggestion if looking for some good quality basepads

I've got both Shockbottle and Springer pads for my Accu Shadow mags (CZ & Mecgar). Both are great. I just prefer the $10 less per mag base of the Springer (if you buy 6 or more) vs Shockbottle.

Just FYI, the Stoeger base pads have been nothing less than 100% perfect in every way for me. They're absolutely easy to take on and off, they're solid as a rock, and I think fairly priced for what you're getting. I've shot quite a few majors with them and always fit and make weight. Just a suggestion if looking for some good quality basepads

Ben could put his name on piece of steak that was dropped in a porta potty and Gump would review it as the best flavored steak he ever tasted =)

Disclaimer: I too love my ShockBottle/Stoeger Pads.

I talked to the guys at Springer a couple of weeks ago and at that point they were a month away from offering LF Tanfo pads. I'm torn because I liked them on my CZ mags but since switching to a Stock II I've gotten used to the ShockBottles.

Disclaimer: just as Ben deserves a piece of every Tanfo sold, I think Gump is due a % of Stoeger pro shop sales. I'm not the only noob who has been swayed by his 5* Porta-Steak reviews! He hasn't lead me astray yet.