Stock II Sighting $1249

jfremder

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got my first one recently from Tombstone Tactical for $938.

They always have good prices on guns, I'm wondering how they can do it?

That's what they sell for when dealers don't price gouge.

I want one. I used to have a page saved from here I believe where someone hot linked like 10 dealers that stock them and I don't know what Happened to it. Ughhh. I found a supplier with like 10 in stock but they are fortays.

For production

Maybe I'll give that a try for fun. I don't reload. I buy my ammo from Atlanta arms and they have a 180g minor load. I bet that's crazy soft out of a stock 2.

Softer than any 9mm minor load I have used in my S2 9mm.

Wyatt

I want one. I used to have a page saved from here I believe where someone hot linked like 10 dealers that stock them and I don't know what Happened to it. Ughhh. I found a supplier with like 10 in stock but they are fortays.

There are two Stock II 9mm offered by ArnzenArms on GunBroker for $1195 buy it now.

My Stock 2 in .40 cost $869. My new one in 9mm will be picked up tomorrow. $943. Patience pays off!

I ordered a Stock 2 in 40 out the door at $1050 Today. I thought it was a pretty decent price considering they hadn't been in stock lately.

My Stock 2 in .40 cost $869. My new one in 9mm will be picked up tomorrow. $943. Patience pays off!

I ordered a Stock 2 in 40 out the door at $1050 Today. I thought it was a pretty decent price considering they hadn't been in stock lately.

GalleryOfGuns? They had 10 forty's in stock over the weekend.

Has anyone, that has more than one stock 2, noticed a difference between an older model and the new batch that just came in?

I have noticed several differences in the one I bought in '13 and the new one I just picked up this week.