Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Interesting banner at a 3-gun over the weekend

bmiller

I've been way to technical in my explanation of the advantages of the A5. WELL SAID!

Shipped 5 port/lifter jobs out the last couple of weeks. Shooters are finally catching on. Time to go weld some more lifters!

Edited by roxymajor

Not at Ironman. An A5 broke in half on stage 7 during the OLHOT match. Same place they always do, where the mag tube meets the receiver. :(

How far did they port it. If I recall correctly, they have a captured follower, so people can hog out the port with reckless abandon. I don't own one, right now I am running a remmelli.

Obviously these guys love their A5 game changers! It definitely got me thinking.

They didn't fare well in the slug stages or just didn't carry enough slugs. The guy that won that stage was shooting the other Italian SG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't be hating I've got one made in 1937 and it hasn't cracked yet! Oh sure it isn't made out of aluminum, nor is it a rip off of a Benelli design, and the operating system, while inertia, isn't even in the same ball park as " the game changer" . It does self load, and I do like shooting it, it reminds me of an Orlikon 40mm anti-aircraft Canon..... which it is definitely the little brother of. Check it out!!!!!(

I doubt the A5s vs. other shotguns were the reason the guy with the Italian shotgun won the rifle range stage. He did a great job with the shotgun, but he won the stage with his rifle. A5s did finish first and second in the entire match at the Mid-Atlantic Multi-Gun Championship though. None broke, and I never saw one jam either. As MD/RM I only gave permission for one guy to change out his shotgun for another. It wasn't a Browning.

For the sake of full disclosure, I am a proud A5 Posse member.

Wanna change your game??? Never miss and target, nail your reloads, dope a course of fire and know how to move and shoot.

Wanna know how to do all that??? Take a class from Red Neck Tactical.

But.. but.. but, that all sounds like work Pat! I wanna buy me some skill, and I wanna do it now dammit!

Guns breaking at the ironman should not count, I have heard from veteran shooters that if you shoot a gun at the ironman you might as well throw it away right after if it does finish because it will be shot out! I have heard told stories of how the "Parma dust" is the most corrosive substance known to man, and that even a small quantity will cause an AR to choke and never run right again. If a gun goes down at the ironman it should not be held against the platform, because just shooting the ironman is abuse of the gun. But if a gun does happen to limp through 10 stages without exploding, it should be immortalized as indestructible.

(Please note that this post contains sarcasm in an effort to convey a message in an entertaining way, if you do not understand it please PM Kurt and ask for an explaination)

Wanna change your game??? Never miss and target, nail your reloads, dope a course of fire and know how to move and shoot.

Wanna know how to do all that??? Take a class from Red Neck Tactical.

Practice, the last refuge of those who aren't smart enough to find a way to purchase that next level of skill!

• 4 months later...

Hey didn't the guy who won the match break one in half a few weeks ago.

For the record: This guy is buying an A5. If you can't beat 'em join 'em.

Dean's a good guy, and a great shooter. The A5 Posse is proud to have him.