Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Photo Contest

Jack Suber

I normally don't do this, but I am asking for support for my eleven year old son. He is entered in a photo contest at www.swfa.com. He made it to the finals with a picture of him and his first wild boar that he shot over Thanksgiving. He used one shot to bag the 200 lb boar with a .243. Since this is a braggin' rights section, I thought I would post here and ask everyone to take a look at the contest (and, of course, vote for my son). His name is John Suber. Any help would be appreciated. The contest ends 2/28/05. Thanks and take care.

Jack Suber, TY30299

South Carollina Section Coordinator

Asking for votes, and having a hot wife, seems to be the way to win this contest:

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=347755

Since I know you NEED to see:

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&thr...t=&pagenumber=4

Good luck to your son, though. Right now he's looking at walking away with this:

http://www.riflescopes.com/products/LEU579..._riflescope.htm

I normally don't do this, but I am asking for support for my eleven year old son. He is entered in a photo contest at www.swfa.com. He made it to the finals with a picture of him and his first wild boar that he shot over Thanksgiving. He used one shot to bag the 200 lb boar with a .243. Since this is a braggin' rights section, I thought I would post here and ask everyone to take a look at the contest (and, of course, vote for my son). His name is John Suber. Any help would be appreciated. The contest ends 2/28/05. Thanks and take care.

Jack Suber, TY30299

South Carollina Section Coordinator

He got my vote, big hog. handsome son too, good luck!!!!

Thanks, guys. He is real excited about the contest (so am I). He is dying to start shooting IPSC, but his hands are not big enough to handle a pistol safely, yet.

Zhunter - I watched a video called Black Death one time (about Cape Buffalo hunting). I thought it was one thing with a rifle, but a bow? Must have been a rush. My wife used to work with a lady from S.Africa. Her brother was a guide there and used to take clients on Cape hunts with a bow. He and his client were killed by a Cape Buffalo about 9 years ago. It got them both. He was featured on a hunting show a few years back, but I can't remember his name at the moment. Oh well.

Thanks again everybody.

Okay, I voted for the boy.

My natural inclination was to vote for the photo featuring the hottest chick, but for once I did the right thing and displayed some loyalty for the team.

Good luck to young Master Suber! It's an excellent photo and I'm sure it captures quite a few very happy memories.

Heck, I should have entered if I'd known about it ... I could have done a photo of me with my SWFA-acquired EOTech on Mary Alice while we decimate hordes of spikey-haired mutant cannibals and an assorted zombie or two.

...yeah its tough against the girls.  Almost, unfair. :D

That will be a good lesson for him to learn as well. ;)

That's an excellent point.

We should all learn at an early age that:

1. Women almost always have an unfair advantage in almost everything that does not require upper body strength (and even then sometimes).

2. Women control the most important resources known to mankind.

3. Women are in charge, even if they let us think we are for a little while.

:blink: