Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

For those that have ordered from Grauffel

Wesquire

• 2 months later...

Any recent info on how long they take to process orders and get them shipped? My order has been in "we got yo money" status ... I hope that doesn't meat stuff went out of stock!

It would be odd if it took longer to get the go fast bits than it did to get the stock2! (picking up the gun today ;))

From what I understand Eric is actually running his sight so if he's out of country shooing it might take a little bit till he gets back. I ordered a bunch of stuff at the beginning of the month and paid the extra $10-$12 for express shipping and had all my stuff in a 6 days....

Ha! Like normal, I get impatient ask a questions and the status shifts to "shipped"!

I paid the extra for quicker shipping, now to patiently wait..... excuse me while I check the mailbox...again. ;)

Postman attempted delivery.... when we were out! Grrrrr, first time I'm out and .... oh well. Not bad, 8 days from France.

Looking forward to spending quality time with the polishing wheel.

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered on the 11th and still haven't gotten mine. Although it just arrived in the US. And ive come to realive, eaa had the part that I ordered...grrrr

Edited by vixty

GEEZ that is quick. Although I must say, ben stoeger pro shop is competing with Eric on who delivers quicker. The last 3 orders with BSPS have taken over two weeks. I think I'm cursed somehow

I ordered some parts for a match (needed some stronger springs for factory ammo) got a little scared and emailed Eric.

He replyed same day and updated the the shipping to rush. France-Netherlands in two days!

I don't even think I'll be ordering from tanfoglio direct, since the communication with them is a little...Italian ;)