Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great April Fools Joke

Youngeyes

I got had by a great April Fools joke. It's an inside joke thing, but Grumpyone is now the King of April Fools. :bow: Now if I can just slip a squib into his match ammo.....Hmmmmm :roflol:

For you Siggy.....I've been getting ready for my first match and was going to get my hand held by Grumpy.Meeting up with AT. I'm set.I almost broke my 550 pumping out some serious chrono'd ammo. My ammo was sent to the match site. Plane tickets and reservations made. I'm seriously looking forward to this. We've been planing this for months. I'm still stuck here in the winter from hell. Grumpy sends me a "sorry can't make it" PM. I'm like WTF. I call and he reminds me what date it is. Classic. :cheers:

To be honest, the entire thing popped into my head as I was reading the forums, 2 minutes before I sent it. I would love to take credit for planning it out, waiting for the opportune time, etc...but that isn't the case.

• 1 month later...

For you Siggy.....I've been getting ready for my first match and was going to get my hand held by Grumpy.Meeting up with AT. I'm set.I almost broke my 550 pumping out some serious chrono'd ammo. My ammo was sent to the match site. Plane tickets and reservations made. I'm seriously looking forward to this. We've been planing this for months. I'm still stuck here in the winter from hell. Grumpy sends me a "sorry can't make it" PM. I'm like WTF. I call and he reminds me what date it is. Classic. :cheers:

Maybe I'm confused but you have over 2800 posts on a website about competition shooting and you're getting ready for your first match??

Maybe I'm confused but you have over 2800 posts on a website about competition shooting and you're getting ready for your first match??

Late Bloomer :roflol:

That's me. I wasn't weaned until I was 15. I won't even mention potty training. :sick:

That's me. I wasn't weaned until I was 15. I won't even mention potty training. :sick:[/quot

Smart man,right here .

• 3 weeks later...