Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Press Cover for April - Upcoming

Duane Thomas

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads-up here: talked to Blue Press editor Mark Pixler earlier today, and he described the cover to the upcoming April 2005 issue as "the best cover we've ever had - period." I can't wait. :D

Is there a Ford GT40 involved???

There was a car in the pic?  Where?

Ok...so I take it the cover is the one with the GT40 on it.

A group of us were down in Mesa for the 3rd Annual Western States Single Stack Championship. We decided to opt for a tour of Dillon while we were there and got to see the photo studio...where they just got the test prints back from their cover shoot. We got a chance to see all the different choices they had for the cover...and the one they were going with. I can tell you the one I would have picked for the cover didn't make it....and its too bad it didn't! :wub:

Blue Press has arrived and I am beginning to feel really old. I was more interested in the girl than the car.... :D[/

I feel definitely older than that.....I was trying to figure out how tall she was cause I know the height of the car. :rolleyes:

What does it matter?

What's wrong with me :wacko:

AikiDale, Is that why I did not see you SUNDAY ?

No. You did not see me Sunday because I flew down to Florida for the weekend to see my girl friend. Without a wife you can do that! :D

Did you shoot at Max's or Bluegrass Sunday?

Nice looking girl on this month's cover, but the lady on last month's cover was stunning!

Dave

When my March Blue Press showed up, my reaction was, "Wow, Mark says the April issue is the best cover they've ever done? It's gonna have to go some to beat March!"

Still haven't seen the April cover yet, myself. You'd think a guy with two articles inside the magazine would get his Blue Press maybe even a little early, but noooooo..... :(

Just got off the phone with Mark Pixler. He told me that yesterday he got off work a bit early, and got home before his wife, because he wanted to get some yard work done. So he's throwing the third bucket of Roundup on the weeds when his wife Diane, who's just gotten home, walks through the house, out into the back yard, and tells him how nice she thinks this month's Blue Press cover looks. As Mark put it, "This is a first in eight years of marriage. When you wife tells you, 'This month's Blue Press cover looks great,' you know something pretty significant's happening."

I just got Blue Press today. I was so stuned by her HOTNESS, I looked the cover over for 2 minutes before I noticed she was wearing a gun. I guess I just didn't make it up the page that far for 2 minutes.

Yowzaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron J