Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Waiting for gun parts

Dustdevil21

I know priority mail is 3 days, but dang it, when I order gun parts, and am excited to get them and work on some modifications.

I wanted them yesterday......

Just saying....

The faster our technology is the longer some things seem to take.

You know what worse, wating for Sunday shooting matches. ITS FREAKING MONDAY MAN!!!

There is no, "FREAKING MONDAY". You have the days of the week wrong. They are SUNDAY, not Sunday, not Sunday, not Sunday, not Sunday, not Sunday , almost Sunday and then SUNDAY!!! :D

I was too young to have ordered anything back in the stone ages of retail, but do you remember those TV commercials?

"Please allow 5-7 weeks for delivery"

Now my wife orders groceries at 8pm and they're at our door by 5am! It's an exciting time to be alive!

Now my wife orders groceries at 8pm and they're at our door by 5am! It's an exciting time to be alive!

And I remember when it took something a whole lot more interesting than rapid grocery delivery to get me excited! LOL!

• 4 weeks later...

I was too young to have ordered anything back in the stone ages of retail, but do you remember those TV commercials?

This takes all the fun out of picking out my food, but when I go hungry it's not good. What kinda fee is associated with grocery delivery ?

This takes all the fun out of picking out my food, but when I go hungry it's not good. What kinda fee is associated with grocery delivery ?

You have to be an Amazon Fresh member, which is Prime + $200/yr ($300/yr total)

I have had 2 of 4 orders from CW Accessories misdirected by USPS (the 2nd, and now my latest).

The 2nd came all the way to AZ, then went to PA, then back to AZ.

The one I am waiting for now got lost in OH somehow for the last 3 days, when it was supposed to be delivered tomorrow. :angry:

Finally get to order some real sights for my GSG 1911/.22 and they go MIA.....

• 3 weeks later...