Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

This cracks me up

RKooi

For me it's the idea that the guy is just simply enjoying himself. He's being silly and having fun, with no other (readily apparent) motivation. I remember doing that when I was a kid. Now it only happens as a catharsis.

For me it's the idea that the guy is just simply enjoying himself. He's being silly and having fun, with no other (readily apparent) motivation. I remember doing that when I was a kid. Now it only happens as a catharsis.

... now it happens with guns.

... now it happens with guns.

Welllllll... sometimes....

There are some people out there that should not have guns, that guy might be one of them! ;)

Sure he should. I've been trying to tell all the new shooters to "shoot happy." They are all so tense. I think if everyone "shot happy" scores all around the world would instantly improve.

The first guy is the funniest and my vote goes to him.

I love the song. Does anyone know the name? This reminds me of a Bavarian internet radio station that I use to listen to before they went out of business. <_<

I saw that Jeeper. 19 years old from Jersey. It's a Romanian pop song from what they said. I guess I have been playing this alot; my 7 year old daughter who turned on the tube yelled "hey dad, it's your favorite guy on TV!" :P

• 2 weeks later...