Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Chamber flags

I second Plugr. We just had some done an it was a great and quick experience. Little more expensive than the rubber ones but way worth it. Had some done for our team and he was around 30 is for a pair. Had out team logo and our names on the other side. Sterling is the man

You could also check out this place......the guy that owns this is a 3 gunner.

Pretty unique.....I like that you can just pull them out by the 'flag'

http://www.plugrusa.com/

Thank you for the nice comments and support. You can check out a variety of custom (personalized) ones that have been made here: http://www.facebook.com/plugrusa/

Edited by Sterling White

A zip tie and tape works ok too.

PLEASE Do Not Use a Zip Tie. - Speaking from experience, :surprise:

Last year's Tarheel match I was using 2 bright colored zip ties together with tab handle. 1 tie got 'clipped' and a 4" piece slid down inside the chamber

The bolt appeared to be closed but the tie prevented to gun from going into battery. (Found this out after the buzzer when off).

After several attempts to clear what I thought were bad rounds - I dumped the rifle (safely) and proceed to next target array.

• 8 FTE's + 8 Mike's + the time lost trying to clear the rifle

The rifle was cleared upon completion of the stage and an inserted cleaning rod helped dislodge the zip tie.

The only good thing that came out of it was : Should the gun gone into battery & fired - speculation of a either burst barrel or worse could have happened.

I will never use zip ties again.