Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Ohio CCGunworks Buckeye Blast

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mads, Should I make my reservation now or do you have rooms set aside for staff? The 3 guys from MRPC crew would like Thursday night rooms as well since we will be there all day Thursday setting up.

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know that Roosters in Circleville will be the match restaurant this year. We have worked out a promo with the local GM for everyone who attends the match!

Worth shooting just for that!

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know that Roosters in Circleville will be the match restaurant this year. We have worked out a promo with the local GM for everyone who attends the match!

Worth shooting just for that!
Awesome. I'm at roosters right now in louisville. Love this place.

Hotel has been set. Official match hotel is Holiday Inn Expressin Curcleville. Roosters is in the parking lot, more or less.

We have a block of rooms, $89/ night, call hotel directly and ask for the Buckeye Blast rate. Call 740-420-7711 and ask for in house reservations.

There are a couple of other hotels in Circleville, Lancaster and Grove City if you don't want the Holiday Inn.

Mads

Match website is up. Go to www.uspsaohio.com to see the website. There is work still but coming together. Will have the rest of the sponsors up today and tomorrow.

Order form for competitor shirts is up. Go to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vSDMAOIMjizfEAZlRrk2Kc_HZl-60Pok7fxnieWe2VM/viewform?c=0&w=1to complete the form. Payment info is in the confirmation page for order. Shirts will be picked up at the match.

We have 164 shooters registered at this point.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Mads