2015 Nationals Dates Announced

38SuperDub

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going Florida ruffly 4 times this weekend for Florida State Match, Florida Open, Area 6 and now the Nationas and this is just fine with me...bu then we are also talking about shooting the IPSC Nationals now. . I think we are gonna check on some rental property. Lol

Edited by a matt

Orlando and Tampa are pretty close to the same distance. Especially if you arrive around rush hour. Tampa not bad, Orlando sucks. I flew into Tampa for the WS and it ended up being a bit cheaper than Orlando once I rented t

he car.

Thanks I am gonna look into Tampa now. ?

Tampa and Orlando are about the same distance.

Whichever has cheaper rates is the way to go.

We'll get a bunch more information on our website than we already have. We have travel info and the like on there now but I'll get some Nationals specific info up there this summer.

We have Polk County Sports and Marketing helping us out, especially with promotional type information and things to do in the state. Obviously we have Disney, beaches and that type of stuff but there are tons of other things to do in Central Florida.

We are excited to share our venue with USPSA and the National Championship.

Handgun (Open/Limited/L10) Oct 3rd – 10th

With these dates 3rd-10th, I would expect this:

3rd Registration

4th-6th Match

7th Registration

8th-10th Match

So my guess would be shoot one and work one, like Nationals in 2013 (the 2014 was combined and had a pre-match) it does not appear there is room for a pre-match this year.

Handgun (Open/Limited/L10)

Oct 3rd 10th

With these dates 3rd-10th, I would expect this:

3rd Registration

4th-6th Match

7th Registration

8th-10th Match

So my guess would be shoot one and work one, like Nationals in 2013 (the 2014 was combined and had a pre-match) it does not appear there is room for a pre-match this year.

Troy says they don't do a staff match for a back-to-back format. The draw for that format is that you work the match of your choice and shoot the other.

So is there gonna be a rewards banquet for both or just one? I just want to know how long to stay if I shoot limited.

There are usually 2 award ceremonies, one for each match and they are usually held on the evening of the last day of each match, so that would be the 6th and the 10th.

So is there gonna be a rewards banquet for both or just one? I just want to know how long to stay if I shoot limited.

There are usually 2 award ceremonies, one for each match and they are usually held on the evening of the last day of each match, so that would be the 6th and the 10th.

Thank you. Sounds good?

• 1 month later...

There will be a waitlist published at some point to fill up any returned slots from the sections. There will be an announcement on USPSA.org indicating when that waitlist will open. You can register online at that time and perhaps get a slot that way.

Registration normally starts in the afternoon before the main match starts but wait for the formal announcement of the schedule to be sure.

Anyone hear what time Production Nationals open registration starts on Sunday? I wasn't able to get a slot so I guess I'm going to have to throw my name in the hat and cross my fingers.

Everyone is interested in the opening time since we all have to get on and either download a slot or get on the wait list.